Thread: Casualty Spoilers 2nd September 2023

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb Casualty Spoilers 2nd September 2023

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cas...uling-changes/

Casualty will air a double episode on BBC One in September following changes to the schedule.

The medical drama will have two consecutive episodes shown back-to-back on Saturday September 2, with the first airing at 8.30pm. Following the conclusion of the first part, the second episode will begin at 9.20pm, with a scheduled finish time of 10.10pm.

The synopsis for the first episode reads: ?Max?s health fails him but he remains in denial, whilst Faith?s lies unravel and Teddy seeks advice from Gethin.?

The second part, which is the third episode in the 38th series, reads: ?Stevie keeps a close eye on Faith as she implodes, Jodie has an unexpected reunion much to Max's dismay, and Teddy makes an impulsive decision.?

Faith?s storyline has seen the nurse become addicted to drugs in recent months, with one segment seeing her lie about having ovarian cancer in order to secure diazepam.

The storyline has received criticism from some Casualty fans, with viewers finding it hard to believe that Faith would lie about such a thing given her son, Luka, had his own battle with cancer.

Kirsty Mitchell, who made her debut as Faith in 2019, addressed the backlash in a recent post on X/Twitter, writing: ?I wanted to take a moment to address the recent storyline on #Casualty involving my character Faith.

?I understand that last night's episode might have touched upon a delicate subject and may have caused concerns among some of you. It's important to remember that the show's creative team aims to spark conversations and shed light on various aspects of life, even when they're uncomfortable.

?Your support of Faith means the world to me. Please know that I'm just as eager as you are to see how her journey unfolds and how she navigates the challenges ahead. Thank you for being such incredible fans,? she concluded.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (26-08-2023)

Thread Information