Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Geoff - Lincoln Lewis

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...ts-summer-bay/

Former Home and Away actor Lincoln Lewis has rewound the clock and decided to visit Summer Bay – nine years after leaving the soap.

He portrayed Geoff Campbell between 2007 and 2010, and treated his Instagram followers to a video of himself revisiting the iconic Australian TV landmark yesterday (August 2).

In the caption, Lincoln wrote: "This morning was my first time EVER walking up to the Barrenjoey 'Summer Bay' lighthouse!! Was in the area and just had to do it! I lived in Sydney for 6 years, 3 of those I was filming Home & Away and have been to Syd more times than I could count but this morning was my first time ever up here!

"Didn't see Alf or Irene but it's bloody beautiful up there & defs kicking myself for never making the glorious trek... A long overdue right of passage #seeaustralia #summerbay."

Speaking directly to the camera in the video, he added: "I spent a couple of years on Home and Away and in the whole time since I started the show and finished the show I've never actually been up here to the old lighthouse.

"It's my first time here and I bloody love it!"

Meanwhile, Lincoln's Home and Away co-star David Jones-Roberts (Xavier Austin) could completely relate to the video, as he responded on the comments section: "Bro the amount of times I said to myself I'll walk up there in my break and didn't lol have to do it one day #bucketlist."

Still as handsome as ever
    Last edited by Perdita; 04-08-2019 at 05:17.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (04-08-2019)

Digital Spy article:

Former Home and Away star Lincoln Lewis pitched a return story for Geoff Campbell
    "They ghosted me!"

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...mpbell-return/

Former Home and Away star Lincoln Lewis has said he would love to return to the soap, and even pitched a storyline to the producers earlier this year.

Lincoln, who played Geoff Campbell between 2007 and 2010, was speaking on Neighbours star Takaya Honda's video interview series Tak Talks when he revealed that he approached the show over a possible comeback.

"I loved working on Home and Away," he said. "I lived right next door to the beach, so I would go to the beach when I wasn't filming. If I was filming, I was probably filming on the beach or in the studio where you're pretending you've just come back from the beach.

"I actually pitched a storyline for the Home and Away producers at the start of the year about reprising Geoff, but they ghosted me!

"But it is what it is, that's the industry. That's just like going for an audition, you don't hear back. That's the way it goes."

Lincoln, who had a guest stint as Dominic Emmerson on Neighbours in 2012, added that he also turned down a one-year contract on the Ramsay Street soap several years ago.

"They offered me a one-year contract," he recalled, "and it would have been sick to take because obviously I love filming with [Ashleigh Brewer, who played Kate Ramsay], I love filming with [Stefan Dennis, who plays Paul Robinson], and all in all, it was a good crew to work with.

"But I was planning to go to the States at that time, and just shortly after, I think I was working on Bait and Slide at the same time, and so it was just continuously working at that stage.

"So to sign a contract, I was just like... I just had spent three years at Home and Away as well. I kind of was just looking for some roles to diversify."

Lincoln added that he would be happy to go back to Neighbours, if an offer came along.

"I love both [Home and Away and Neighbours], so working on either would be awesome," he said.

Home and Away and Neighbours air on Channel 5 in the UK.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

hward (18-04-2020), Perdita (18-04-2020)

Thread Information