great news

Quote Originally Posted by *-Rooney-* View Post
    ah i was hoping him and nicole would get back together
    Same here I love those two together

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by *-Rooney-* View Post
    ah i was hoping him and nicole would get back together
    Same here I love those two together
    I loved those two together, they had great chemistry, especially when they were deserted on the Island and Geoff saved her.

I loved those epsiodes I want to watch them again

Let's youtube them, I remember watching them months before it came to England and I thought that Nicole and Geoff would be together for a while and not be short lived

oh no he can't leave.Let Annie go instead.

Perhaps Annie will leave as well soon, depending on where her brother is going to.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I hope both leaves - terrible characters
    Well Geoff is leaving

Lincoln Lewis has hired a full-time personal trainer.

The Australian actor, who is best known for playing Geoff Campbell on soap Home and Away, is believed to be doing five strenuous two-hour workout sessions per week in order to gain more muscle for a rumoured role in a Guy Pearce movie.

His trainer Cameron Mercer told The Daily Telegraph: "He does more on weekends. We do about two hours a day, sometimes more, without allowing too much rest in between sessions.

"He's very strong, physically, so does very well with weights, but he knows he needs to work on his cardio."

Lewis has previously had to train hard for Australian action film Tomorrow When The War Began, which was filmed last year.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (30-07-2010)

Lincoln Lewis has revealed that he once thought he'd ruined his acting career.

The 24-year-old Australian star, who used to play Geoff Campbell in Home and Away, said that he felt "stupid" after being at the centre of a sex tape scandal in 2009 when he filmed an intimate act with a teenage fan and showed it on his mobile phone.

After the incident, Lewis received counselling from the Seven Network and decided to work his way out of the scandal. He told National Features: "A few years ago, I thought I'd never work again. I wanted to have my name out there for acting [but] stupid events put me there for the wrong reasons.

"I've always been raised that if you make a mistake then you admit to it. All I wanted to do after that was put my head down and work. I've never been more motivated to work hard - to keep showing that the reason I was there in the first place was the acting."

Since quitting Home and Away two years ago, Lewis has had leading roles in movie Tomorrow When the War Began and the latest series of TV crime drama Underbelly.

He is currently filming a guest stint on Neighbours as Dominic Emmerson, a love interest for Ashleigh Brewer's character Kate. He has described his character as initially "annoying" but with a "cheeky persistence".

Thread Information