Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jack and Sam aka JacSam

I could buy Jack wanting Sam when Kim played her but not this Sam she looks horrendous

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Why the hell would anyone want to touch let alone bed that Sam she looks hideous
    Speaking as a red-blooded heterosexual male myself I have to say I am in full agreement lizann. I wouldn't touch her with the proverbial barge pole.

There is a lid for every pot. Dannielle is in a long-term relationship, I presume her partner likes what he sees. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

all they do is bed hop in eastenders so annoying it would only take one person to get Chlamydia then the whole square would be down
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

They advocate the use of condoms all the time though, even if Ronnie takes a safety pin to them

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    There is a lid for every pot. Dannielle is in a long-term relationship, I presume her partner likes what he sees. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
    I'm talking about Sam not Dannielle. I blame the Eastenders make-up artists!

My comments still apply though

As I said in another thread Daniella looks nicer than Sam in real life, I think Sam has been deliberately made to look a bit rough and tarty if you know what I mean.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Jack Branning secures his Mitchell family hat-trick after bedding saucy Sam.

The club owner, who has already romped with her cousins Ronnie and Roxy, decides to try his luck with his third Mitchell babe.

And, as our sizzling snap shows, Sam wastes no time getting her claws into the hunk despite being engaged to lovable Ricky Butcher once again.

Fans will see Sam questioning her relationship with Ricky. So when she lands a job at Jack’s club R&R it’s not long before she realises he is much more of a catch than the mechanic.

But her brother Phil, who has a long- running feud with ex-copper Jack, is furious when he fi nds out and forces her to quit.

Sam then goes to see Jack to say she can’t work for him. Disappointed, he tells her he’s ordered a sexy uniform
    or her to wear and is gutted he won’t be able to see how hot she looks in it.

Sam responds by telling him she has her own sexy uniform before they get to grips.

An EastEnders insider said: “Jack clearly has something for the Mitchell girls.

“You’d think he would’ve had enough of them after all the grief he’s had from Ronnie and Roxy. But there’s something about Sam he can’t resist.

“The Mitchell girls are very competitive, so she sees bedding Jack as getting one over on her cousins.

“She doesn’t give Ricky a second thought. But let’s see how long they can keep this one under wraps.”

Jack and Sam aka JacSam

Oh now that would look cool.

I wonder if anyone would do a mock up? cough Kosmin cough

Thread Information