Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Corrie Spoilers 28 Sep - 2 Oct 09

I hate John/Fiz and Molly/Kevin storylines

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I hate John/Fiz and Molly/Kevin storylines
    Nice to know I am not alone in feeling this way

Fiz and John rock!

I don't know why there are so many people hating them.
    Rosie deserved to get kidnapped.

Fiz Brown calls off her prison wedding to John Stape after suffering last-minute jitters.

The fragile factory worker refuses to marry her jailed lover when her brother Chesney fails to turn up.

Realising she can’t go through with it without his approval, heartbroken Fiz leaves John standing on his own in the prison chapel.

Our source revealed: “Fiz is just about to marry John when she breaks down in tears.

“She finally comes clean and says everyone in Coronation Street is against them marrying.

“And she tells a stunned John she can’t go through with the wedding without Chesney’s support.

“The devastated ex-teacher tries his best to persuade Fiz to go ahead regardless.

“But her mind’s made up and she walks out on him before *collapsing in tears outside the prison gates.”

Just when it seems Fiz’s big day is doomed, Chesney turns up with Hayley Cropper to help pick his big sis off the pavement.

To save the surprise for fans, we’ve *promised not to *reveal whether Fiz wins her brother over.

But our source * added: “Chesney turns up to tell Fiz he’s sorry and still loves her.

“But that doesn’t *necessarily mean he gives her his blessing.”

You can catch the drama a week tomorrow at 7.30pm on ITV1.

MOLLY and Kevin's affair hots up this week - when they declare their undying love for each other.

The cheating pair enjoy a sordid rendezvous while partners Tyrone and Sally are oblivious to their whereabouts.

As they spend the evening in bed at a hotel, Kevin (Michael Le Vell) gives Molly (Vicky Binns) a necklace he bought for her in Lanzarote.

They then open up to their feelings and admit they are head over heels in love with each other.

But how long can they get away with their betrayal?

See Molly and Kevin get steamy on Friday, October 2 at 8.30pm on ITV1.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...olly-and-Kevin.

Thread Information