Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EastEnders live episode for 25th anniversary

EastEnders live episode for 25th anniversary

THE EastEnders stars' panto training is set to come to good use - as the Beeb is doing a LIVE episode.
    The one-off special will sort the men from the boys when it airs in February to celebrate the soap's 25th anniversary.

It will be the conclusion to a major storyline - and possibly include some of the soap's old faces.

Show boss Diederick Santer said the episode will keep the audience "guessing until the very last moment".

Sounds promising.

Ian Beale actor Adam Woodyatt, 41, who trod the panto boards as Mother Goose, is the only original cast member still on the show - and a cert for a slot.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-birthday.html

Your Hopes/Expectations For The 25th Anniversary

Thought i'd start a thread where we could discuss the 25th anniversary of Eastenders, which will be Feb 19th next year. It's been confirmed today it will be a live episode.

Im wondering what people would like to happen for the 25th? What characters would they like to see centre stage, and what kind of storlyines?

Aswell as what you want, say what you think will happen.

Personally I'd love Sharon to dust off her black jacket and finally make her return!

I like to see Michelle, little Mark, Sharon, little Dennis, Grant, Wicksy, David, Carol, Melanie all return

i'm thinking they might kill off one of the old timers to get loads of the old cast back for a big reunion. Dot? Pat? or maybe Jim? (i know hes not as long serving as the rest, but with John Bardon ill, maybe it's best to send him off on a high)

Would they do the Tony trail?? or Lucas getting caught for Trina death.. or Sam meets Chrissie in the slammer?
    Super Mod

ooooo or bring back Lisa with Louise! Anything to put the Mitchells are the centre of the action!

people on Walford Web are speculating that maybe it will be a Masood centred episode - with the Chryed affair being exposed at Syed and Ameera's wedding, with the shock sending Zainab into premature labour???

hmmm as much as i like the Masoods i feel the 25th anniversay should be centered on one of the old school families, either the Mitchells or the Beales, and Dot and Pat (god help us not the Brannings!!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Would they do the Tony trail?? or Lucas getting caught for Trina death.. or Sam meets Chrissie in the slammer?
    I'm sure the Tony trial is before Christmas. I think its a possibility Lucas getting caught will play a part in it.

I would LOVE to see an episode between Sam and Chrissie, it'd be like Bad Girls meets Eastenders!

It's pretty obvious that the episode will be situated around the Vic, probably a story is being developed now around the Mitchells. So basically Grant will have returned by then, because everyone wants him back, maybe he will take Sam back to Brazil with him. Please have Sharon return with the baby and maybe Michelle will return with her, then the secret love child she had with Grant will be finally revealed.

maybe Baby Mark will show up (well not a baby anymore) and say "ello Dad" cause Grant will already be back to take Sam away!! and then some fight will start and Peggy will say "gerrotta ma pub" and it will end with Winston, Tracey and Dot having a chat about all the stuff they have seen and heard
    Super Mod

I want Grant and Peggy to find out about Michelle's son being Grant's kid

Thread Information