Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugababes

Quote Originally Posted by sindydoll View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    YouTube - Jade Ewen - My Man Official Music Video

with her as the lead singer it's going to be good times ahead!
    i loved her voice on the eurovision! but the thing is the sugars are going to sound odd live because jade can sing but the others cant
    So true, So true, the others cannot sing, that was the problem before with Keisha, she was the only one who could sing and had 2 back-up singers, so basically Jade will just have 2 new back-up singers

Sugababe Heidi Range reveals why Keisha Buchanan was kicked out

Heidi Range has finally revealed why Keisha Buchanan got booted out of the Sugababes.

The blonde Sugababe said the atmosphere between her, Keisha and Amelle Berrabah had been bad for months and the band “couldn't work together any more".

Keisha was officially axed this week to make way for Britain's former Eurovision hopeful Jade Ewen, 21.

Heidi, who replaced Siobhan Donaghy in 2001, is now the longest-established member of Sugababes.

The 26-year-old explained the band needed a new direction after the women found it hard to work together.

Heidi said: "It suddenly came to a head last week. Me and Amelle knew we couldn't move forward the way it was.

"We couldn't work together any more. But we did not want to throw away what we had achieved and split up.

"None of us were happy. We had to make a decision.

"Things have not been good for a few months."

It has been reported that Keisha "bullied" the other members of the group - a claim she denies – but Heidi said she would not "tell tales" on her former bandmate.

"I'm not going to say anything bad about Keisha. I'm not going to start telling tales because I have too much respect," she said.

Heidi added that she, Jade and Amelle had vowed not to let arguments get in the way of the band's progress.

"We've said that if there are any problems, we will talk about it like adults and get over it," she said.

Jade has started re-recording Keisha’s vocals on forthcoming album Sweet 7, already filmed the video for the band's next single About A Girl.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

lmao just came across this, obviously false but still hilarious haha

"Keisha's jealousy is tearing the band apart. They won't be able to keep working together - they may break up after this single...They always got on well, but it's all changed since Amelle's been doing solo work. She's been offered loads of great stuff - Chris Brown wants to work with her and Justin Timberlake asked her to do a duet with him. As soon as Keisha heard about that, all hell broke loose...They had a PHYSICAL FIGHT over it, like a proper PUNCH UP. Amelle tore out one of Keisha's hair extensions (well she did do that before) and then left...they didn't speak for two weeks and amelle just stayed at home. She's really depressed. Basically Keisha has been making Amelle's life hell for the past two months. Keisha would ignore her or CALL HER A BOY because of her short hair".
    brill

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris_2k11 For This Useful Post:

angel_eyes87 (24-09-2009)

She’s only been in the band two days and already new Sugababe Jade Ewen is making enemies.

Jade told the Metro newspaper, 'I don't really like Lily Allen. She's not that talented and she's always slagging people off which seems unnecessary.'

The Eurovision singer also spoke out about being dropped by record company Sony, saying, 'They pretended to be my friends and then suddenly out of the blue an office assistant called me up and said it was over.

'I heard nothing more. I was so miserable. I tried everything afterwards and worked as a receptionist but I thought there is no way I can do this for the rest of my life. I just knew from being a teenager all I wanted to be was a star.’

Everyone knows that Lily Allen speaks her mind, most people just laugh at what she says, but you should never start a war with Lily Allen, because most probably you will lose.

I never knew she was dropped, she had a new album supposedly coming out.

I sense there will be drama within the band by the end of the year, when they decide to do another album, whether they have the skill to make good music, I know they have good producers, but it all depends on the writer and they now have a new writer within the band.

Radio 1 interview from earlier today:

Heidi sounds really upset in parts of this! it actually sounds like they were nearly gonna split until the opportunity of Jade joining arisen.

But it won't be Sugababes anymore, even if there is a new member because alot of people liked keishas voice, as she sang lead in a majority of the songs. The new version of the song sounds awful, I prefer Keisha's version as it sounds as if she isn't trying too hard to sing, were as Amelle is screaching out the lyrics at the beginning (I think it's Amelle)
    Last edited by angel_eyes87; 25-09-2009 at 23:53.

it sounds like the girls are a lot happier now and that there's some harmony in the group. i like the first two tracks off this albumn, and Jade fits in with this sexy new image for the group (let's face it Keesha was no looker). I think it's good to breath fresh air into old groups like that sometimes, and I for one am in full support of them and will be buying their albumn!

The group sounds like they have found happiness at last or is it because they don't really know each other yet?

New-look Sugababes 'are arguing already'

Sugababes star Amelle Berrabah has reportedly sparked a new row with her bandmates.

The 25-year-old singer had a heated argument with Heidi Range and the group's latest recruit Jade Ewen at a photoshoot on Friday, The Sun claims.

It is thought that the promotional shoot had to be delayed for two hours after Range and Ewen became annoyed by Berrabah's phone ringing constantly.

A source said: "The others were kept waiting and got increasingly wound up. Heidi has seen it all before but Jade just wanted to get on and get the job done.

"Their management had to come down hard on the girls and tell them to behave."

The band's new lineup was launched last month after Keisha Buchanan was axed following rumoured bust-ups with her fellow singers.

Range has previously vowed that Sugababes will behave "like adults" if problems arise in the new-look group.

Thread Information