Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Den

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    Many actors and actresses threatened to strike unless Leslie was sacked after what he had said and done, so bosses were left with no choice but to sack him.
    what did he say?

Quote Originally Posted by xxsexc_kellyxx
    what did he say?
    He branded Jessie Wallace a 'vile dog' and said that Kim Medcalf was 'thick'. I can't remember any of the others.

No get it right he said sam mitchell was thick and the charector is,the only ones he slagged of were jessie wallace and he said shane ritchie is a big head and we all know thats true,he also said nigel and leticia were great,but there was a lot of sniffing going on there and thats what goes on all over the uk especially where people are high paid.one things for sure wendy richard,june brown,nigel and letisha,natalie cassidy,adam woodyat and the guy who plays keith miller and the dogger have all said they wanted him to stay,and for me theyre the main stars anyway so i dont think he left cos of the cast

How can he? His body is being dug up in Autumn!! But i did hear that Eastenders is trying to find someone who sounds like Den to read a letter or something. Could this be what you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by hayley
    How can he? His body is being dug up in Autumn!! But i did hear that Eastenders is trying to find someone who sounds like Den to read a letter or something. Could this be what you mean?
    Is there any news on that?

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter5487
    Is there any news on that?
    can this story be backed up about stinky being exhumed ????

Quote Originally Posted by justjodi
    can this story be backed up about stinky being exhumed ????
    Dug up again or do you mean dug up from The Vic?

Quote Originally Posted by kckinsmcg
    Dug up again or do you mean dug up from The Vic?
    Getting a bit confused here,,, if he was dug up from the Vic we all saw Sam do it and the bod taken out of the Vic,., are u talking about EXHUMING his body for DNA ??? Thought that was done and dusted..since the cops released the body for burial,, some one please make sense of all this I am getting more and more confused

Quote Originally Posted by justjodi
    Getting a bit confused here,,, if he was dug up from the Vic we all saw Sam do it and the bod taken out of the Vic,., are u talking about EXHUMING his body for DNA ??? Thought that was done and dusted..since the cops released the body for burial,, some one please make sense of all this I am getting more and more confused
    That's what I was asking you. You seemed to be asking for information about Den (stinky) being exhumed (dug up) and as that has already happened on 29/08/05 I too was confused if there was a spolier about him being exhumed from his permanent grave. I have not heard this, so I was wondering if you had and that was what you meant about being exhumed. As far as I remember Dennis gave a DNA sample the day the body was found and they used that to positively identify Den and of course Sam also said it was him. What I did hear as a rumor was that he may have left behind a letter for Sharon explaining all of his past actions, asking for forgiveness and such. The rumor was that it would be his voice possibly for the voice over. Again that is something I read on here in the Rumor Mill or the Spoilers (can't remember which) and so far I have heard nothing else. Someone even suggested he was to come back as a ghost to bear his soul to Sharon! Can't imagine that but hey, he was dead for 15 years only to return, so who knows.

KK.....
    I give up I am hopelessly lost here,, basically I was following some one elses answers,, some one said he would be dug up in the autumn ,, ok thats already happened if they are refering to Sam digging him up while drunk as a skunk..but if they are planning to exhume his body ( hence what some one said digging him up again ) I sure have not read any thing about something like that,, I think they have pretty much DECIDED that it was indeed Dennis Watts that was buried in a hole in the vic and buried in a grave in the walford cemetary,, so as u can see KK I know what is going on but I am not sure if I am following this "dug up again" thread started by some one else
    color me totally confused here

Thread Information