Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Den

Den

I have heard a rumour that den is to come back at christmas. Has anyone else heard this?

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter5487
    I have heard a rumour that den is to come back at christmas. Has anyone else heard this?
    what as a person or as a ghost? it would be very unbelievable to make den come back alive so i doubt that its true
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

We never saw the body being buried, so I dont see why he cant come back. It is possible

We never saw the body being buried, so I dont see why he cant come back. It is possible
    i agree that we never saw him being buried, but think about it. he was hit on the head with a large metal/stone object and knocked unconcious, then when he came round he was hit on the head again. it is very unlikely that he would survive that. also, if chrissie didnt bury him then why does she keep looking at the concrete patch and looking upset/talking to him? she must think hes in there. even if theres a good explanation that he comes back (like you said, he wasnt actually buried) i dont think the majority of people will like it as its very unrealistic. to bring someone back from the dead once is quite weird, to bring someone back from the dead twice is almost impossible
    Last edited by di marco; 05-06-2005 at 20:05.
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

I had heard ages ago that Den was to be brought back as a ghost, may have been a joke who knows

Thank you Jessie Wallace

It's a well known fact in soap that unless the body is seen,like down the hole being covered in cement well it is possible,and whats more i hope they dig up the hole and ther's no body,it would make a great storyline and give us den fans a bit of hope,and then maybe 1 day if ee want him to return,and he wants to ,he can,but up untill that day certain people will be looking over their shoulder and wonderingif he's alive ,if he's gonna return and more importantly where is he.

how many deaths does he need. Den Watts was killed many years ago shot as he walked by the Walford Canal. He was dead and buried then. That should have been END OF STORY until that fool LB decided he should be raised from the dead in a totally improbable and unrealistc story. Let sleeping webcam performers lie
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

I'm inclined to agree, it would be a bit rubbish to bring him back a 3rd time from the dead.

I heard this rumour too. I heard he's really been hiding in Chrissie's cupboard for the last ten months in an elaborate plan to get rid of Zoe.

Forever Loving TAO - Messageboard for all Tracy Ann or Chrissie fans!

Quote Originally Posted by squarelady
    I heard this rumour too. I heard he's really been hiding in Chrissie's cupboard for the last ten months in an elaborate plan to get rid of Zoe.
    I heard he got through the sewers to Italy

Thread Information