Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Casualty Current Episode Discussion

Casualty has been named as the longest-running primetime medical drama in TV history by the Guinness World Records 2011 Edition.

The programme, which recently began its 25th series, was also named as the longest-running emergency medical drama. With over 700 episodes broadcast since its launch in 1986, it surpasses other dramas such as ER, Grey's Anatomy and its own spinoff Holby City.

Speaking about the recognition, the show's executive producer Belinda Campbell said: "It is an absolute thrill to be able to call Casualty the world's longest-running primetime hospital drama.

"It's a great testament to the hard work and expertise of the casts and crews over the years that Casualty is now its 25th year and still in such fantastically good health."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

StarsOfCCTV (14-11-2010)

Really good episode!

Jay why didn't you have your phone on you man. Ahh! Disappointed that Ruth did what she did to Charlie. Especially since her put her up for that job and has only tried to help.. it just seems all that progression she made in the last two years is just disappearing all because of this whole Edward thing.

The Kirsty storyline is really interesting as well, but what is it about Adam and married women and possessive husbands. Its like Jess 2!
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Ok I know I was gone for 8 weeks on vacation, but whoa wait a min, when did Ruth get married, and I presume that Ruth has just found out that her husband is GAY ??? Why was Jeffery up for review?? When did Jay and whats her name ( the other paramedic) start "seeing" each other ??? Did charlie's grand baby eventually get born ?? sighhhhhhhI appreciate any one helping me with this

Ruth met Edward and married him literally after a couple of weeks - Jay tried to stop her doing it but he was too late....Polly was the rebound girl. Jeff was up for review, I think, because he beat up a patient. Charlie's granddaughter was born (but I missed that episode), but the mother left her with Charlie soon after.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to StarsOfCCTV For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (14-11-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by StarsOfCCTV View Post
    Really good episode!
    Jay why didn't you have your phone on you man.
    Yes if only, he seems to be the only one she's ever really opened up to, here's hoping that over the next few weeks they start get back together
    Last edited by pipette; 14-11-2010 at 18:28.

I liked yesterdays episode.

Ruth seems to be getting a bit paranoid, and I can't see this whole Edward thing working out well - what the Advisor lady said at the end was good advice. Jay was sweet, you can tell he still loves Ruth.

Kirsty and Adam.. ahh as I said in the spoiler video thread, she might as well be called Jessica. I like the character of Kirsty, but I find Adam increasingly annoying with his whole married women with abusive husband sort of storylines the SW's keep giving him.

Smile Ruth and Jay

Last weeks episode was good, but I really wish that ruth and jay would get back together, he's so sweet and you can tell that he loves her. Is it me or is ruth alot colder without jay, she never would have been so mean to her colleauges before, infact she was quite well liked. It really isn't going well for her at the minute is it?, her husbands gay, no one likes her and by looks of spoilers she isn't going to have a good time for quite abit, but I won't mention that incase you dont want too know. Please get back together and sooner rather than later, there only reason I watch casualty!,

Aww I really felt for ruth last episode and everyone saw as well! Its just worst way it could have happened

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Aww I really felt for ruth last episode and everyone saw as well! Its just worst way it could have happened

Worst possible place too,, right in front of her peers,,

Yeah....typical Casualty style, poor Ruth! Wish Jay had gone after her.

Thread Information