Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Casualty Current Episode Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Why didn't her friend want her to know she visited. Is she dying and didn't want Jess to know.
    actually good point! I have no idea! it really didnt make sense!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Why didn't her friend want her to know she visited. Is she dying and didn't want Jess to know.
    Mmm yeah...
    I was thinking perhaps Linda (?) thought if she told Adam to tell Jess it was her who visited she would feel she would have to visit Jess again...And perhaps she didn't want to visit Jess again...
    I dunno..
    It was wierd we will never know.

that episode freaked me out a tad. i was like, well this is a bit whacked! :L
    and omg, where did that accent come from?? i was like okay she has a different accent :L but then it was explained.
    it was a different side of things, and i literally had 5 seconds to squeee at jay before he was cut off ¬¬

Was jay in the episode? I sort of was making my tea at the time some missed a couple of bits here and there

yesh, like right at the beginning. he literally went to Adam, "how's jess?" and adam walked off ¬¬ and that was it basically.

Wasn't a huge fan of the episode tbh.. got rather bored lol.. which doesn't usually happen for me in Casualty

Quote Originally Posted by freckleface View Post
    yesh, like right at the beginning. he literally went to Adam, "how's jess?" and adam walked off ¬¬ and that was it basically.
    oh right well to be fair the episode didnt have many people in it

Oh and about her accent! at the begining I couldnt hear it only noticed a couple of scenes later

Apparantley Gillian is really a scouser...... she uses a fake accent in Casualty normally!! She uses the same scouse accent when she was in Shirley Valentine.

Anyway, I think I figured why she was crying at the end, because all she remembers was dropping Harry in the lake, she never knew that he died later in hospital so I think she thought he died then.

She is a true scouser, heard her talk, she is more scouse than OH

she started in brookside didnt she years a go, i seen clips from like the 80s where shes really scouse.

I got rather bored with it as well, though it was good how it explained things but dragged a bit.

Thread Information