Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Casualty Current Episode Discussion

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I think they were in Tess' office talking about Harry (at least its how it looked to me :S)

Sarah Evans - omg, totally agree with you there! Her attitude was frankly disgusting and you don't speak to anyone about a loved one like that, whether the partner is a colleague or not - if anything it made it worse that she was talking to a colleague about her like that - she should be more sympathetic, or not be in that job. Yes she is a doctor, but helllllooo - bedside manner love!

Where on earth did Louis' attitude come from?! Why did he start on Charlie like that - in the hope he'd be sent off like he was! Good on Jay I say, for pulling him up on it and making him shake Charlie's hand. I know teens go through attitude problems (my 16 yr old has a tendancy to be a bit hormonal too) but he would never dare speak to me like that or shove into me like that either. One min, Louis is all, love you dad, next he's like that and Charlie shouldn't be apologising (in a roundabout way) for his behaviour!

Where was May yesterday?? Saw a different side to Lenny yesterday - quite felt for him. Yuki - why did whatshername suddenly decide to take just him for a drink? He hadn't had a seemingly hard shift, although, she is his mentor I suppose :S)

Good to see Jordan stepping up too

can't believe i had to wait like 20 minutes before Jay appeared.

and SE, bleeeurgh, though the bit about 11 minutes past 5 did make me chuckle, until i realised I was laughing at SE's jokes so i then slapped myself and came to my sense's.

Louis is a right prat, but I will admit, a fit prat

though NO where near Jay, in his footie gear too

and the bit where he grabbed Louis neck and marched him round made me laaaugh sooooo much :P

btu was quite sad specially the bits with "so you found it easier to kill our baby than talk to me?" and "you'll find this out when you're a parent. Right"

Quote Originally Posted by freckleface View Post
    btu was quite sad specially the bits with "so you found it easier to kill our baby than talk to me?"
    It was sad but he does have a point. However I still hope they kiss and make up at some point.
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 10-01-2010 at 13:02.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

They've got to make up. Surely
    I thought it was good for Ruth asking what he was doing later... the old Ruth wouldn't have. She luuurves him.

Quote Originally Posted by Emsy Wemsy
    Yuki - why did whatshername suddenly decide to take just him for a drink? He hadn't had a seemingly hard shift, although, she is his mentor I suppose :S)
    Hahah I thought that was a bit odd too Though I do like how Zoe is with Yuki It makes me laugh because they are so opposite.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    @ Emsy Wemsy

Zoe - thats her!! Lol, I went completely blank when typing the post lol. I love her confidence building exercises with him, if thats what you can call them. She has a lot of faith in him as she can see how knowledgeable he is, its just getting him to believe in himself.

Zoe and Yuki makes me laugh!

I felt sorry for Lenny but hes still the most annoying one for me

Wow... this is the first time I have been freaked out while watching Casualty!!!

I never thought I would but I really like this episode, im finding it really interesting and sad

It is good the way they are doing it.

Clever! But just the way they have her wandering around is freaky.

Yeah that is scary, and when she was having the op - I really wish I hadnt been eating my tea at the time!!

Thread Information