Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Casualty Current Episode Discussion

Casualty Current Episode Discussion

Since there didn't appear to be a thread I made one

Jay: “Mrs Bassey that’s not nice. Give me that chicken. I’m serious give me that chicken.” Some great one liners tonight!

Ruth was funny with those F2's, Adam was all relaxed and there she was taking their jewelry off them.

Apart from the bit where my eyes went a bit funny with that running/jumping montage thing they were doing at the beginning I thought it was a really good episode. I can't wait for tomorrows!
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

I thought there was too much fluff ans set up to get to the main accident. It was a good episode once it got going but the explosion at the end was predictable.

Why does Casualty always have to go for the big two part explosive (literally) opener at the start of every series? I'd be quite happy to just have a regular episode.

It was a funny episode. Really like Yuki and Lenny. Yuki reminds me of Toby.

It took me a while to get into the episode, but by the end loving it. Love the newbies - think this could be a good series.

I'm sat here watching tonight's episode and thinking, don't they know not to climb up a lift shaft or use a lift when there's a fire?

Kitten has just become a squashed kitten. Oh dear.

The only way out apparently. Poor Heather.

Really liked Jay in this episode he was sweet with Mrs Bassey, also liked the end scene with him, Charlie, Big Mac and Noel.

I'm loving Yuki, and how he gave his shoes to the homeless guy.

Lenny annoys me.

Next weeks looks good!!
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

omg its killing me! I mean finally we got another ruth and jay kiss I dont want to complain cos we have waited AGES but it was short and interupted
    And awwww the moment under the table, omg it really is killing me lol

Just watched it on Iplayer - took a bit of time to get into it, all the chopping and changing between scenes but Toby at the end, bless it was all lovely.

I liked the episode we needed more from the F2s after last week

I hope we see loads more Ruth/Jay moments, he could be just what she needs to be happy!!

I am loving the new F2s already!! Lenny was so funny with his reconstruction of the car crash.

You've got to love Yuki too though haven't you? Felt so sorry for him when he got locked in the ambulance.

(Ooh, if you guys want to see some pictures/videos of the Casualty guys, check out my Youtube channel! I am doing slideshow type videos with screenshots. )

http://www.youtube.com/user/BlaiddDrwg2009

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    omg its killing me! I mean finally we got another ruth and jay kiss I dont want to complain cos we have waited AGES but it was short and interupted
    And awwww the moment under the table, omg it really is killing me lol
    That kiss was so sweet! May has totally twigged what's going on.

I think Yuki fancying May is quite sweet as well.

I hope next week or whenever we get a scene with Ruth and Toby in it, like for them to catch up.

Thread Information