Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ronnie and Owen

Ronnie and Owen

Rumour has it that EastEnders' resident tragic heroine Ronnie Mitchell (Samantha Womack) is to make friends with Owen Turner (Lee Ross) when he's released from prison.

According to Inside Soap, the pair become acquainted in some way and her decision to offer him a job could result in disastrous consequences.

A source said: "It's not clear how Ronnie and Owen will become acquainted but he'll be looking for a job following his release from prison and Ronnie may be looking for staff.

"Owen insists he's a reformed character but he's a desperate man, hell-bent on getting closer to Libby and Denise. Who knows what he'll do if anyone gets in his way."

They added: "Ronnie and Owen start to get closer - but is she dicing with danger?"

So, how's Ronnie in a position to be dishing out jobs? Does this mean she reinvests in R&R so soon after selling her share to her former lover Jack Branning (Scott Maslen)?

And just where will Owen live? As his three-year prison sentence for trying to kill his own daughter Libby (Belinda Owusu) draws to a close, he'll be winding up on the Square any time. His mother Liz (Kate Williams) is currently living at Dot (June Brown) and Jim's (John Bardon). Surely Owen won't move in with them, will he?

There will be fireworks on Albert Square, that is for sure

i cant see that happening........... shouldnt this be in Rumours
    Last edited by sindydoll; 10-09-2009 at 20:25.
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

So i take it Joel leaves her

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    So i take it Joel leaves her
    to be honest im not expecting them to last
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Unhappy

So no reunion with Jack then

hmm sounds interesting I suppose although to be honest im not really sure I want Owen coming back. The whole storyline with him is in the past now..
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Another vicious thug insisting he has had enough anger management but will lose it every five minutes *yawn

Surely everyone knows Owen is a wife and child beater so why would Ronnie befriend him but i guess she befriend Jack The Ripper now if it will get her pregnant

EASTENDERS maneater Ronnie Mitchell is set to fall into bed with her most unsuitable lover yet - psychopathic ex-con Owen Turner.
    Evil Owen (Lee Ross), who was jailed for trying to murder his daughter Libby, makes an explosive Walford return this autumn after three years in the clink.

Maniac ... Owen Turner

Horrified by the twisted villain's comeback, most of Albert Square's residents give him the cold shoulder.

However, Ronnie (Samantha Womack), who is fast becoming the Queen Vic's most unhinged Mitchell, offers him a job - leaving her family terrified for her safety. Since long-lost daughter Danielle died, Ronnie has become so desperate to conceive she'll even consider a man who tried to kill his daughter as the daddy.

Our spy at the soap's Elstree studios said of the couple: "This isn't a relationship that will end happily.

"Two obsessives together is a recipe for disaster."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ds-maniac.html

What a silly girl it will not end well

Thread Information