Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Mary Taylor (Patti Clare)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I agree. Hopefully Jude and his wife will end up moving to Weatherfield instead.
    Hopefully Ms Oates reads this

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-12-2016), Glen1 (23-12-2016)

That would be good

4. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-12-2016)

Last year Mary met up with her long-lost son Jude, but he's now becoming a regular on the soap and will be bringing his whole family to Weatherfield with him.

The additional characters and the storylines that come with them will be needed to fill the extra weekly episode that will begin airing near the end of the year, to bring it up to six episodes a week.

Digital Spy

Good but he was a bit boring

Like every newcomer, he will have a dark secret which will be exposed
    Last edited by Perdita; 03-04-2017 at 20:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I agree. Hopefully Jude and his wife will end up moving to Weatherfield instead.
    I see this is happening but how long before he cheats and ends his happy family

Mary and Norris to wed?

Coronation Street pair Mary Taylor and Norris Cole look set to marry in these new pictures
    Are they about to become husband and wife?
    Coronation Street pair Mary Taylor and Norris Cole look set to marry in a surprise twist this summer.
    Patti Clare and Malcolm Hebden, who play the lovable duo, have been spotted filming at a church in wedding attire ahead of an exciting storyline hitting our screens over the next few months.
    These brand new pictures show a radiant Mary in a wedding dress as she stands outside the church, joined by the likes of Tracy Barlow and her long lost son Jude Appleton.
    It was recently revealed that Mary's son Jude would be returning to the soap on a more permanent basis and bringing his family with him.
    Jude arrived on the cobbles at Christmas after Norris helped Mary to track him down, but she later declined an opportunity to go and live in South Africa with him and his pregnant wife
    However, recent episodes have seen Mary learn that Jude decided to move to Weatherfield to get to know her better, meaning he will be on hand to witness her tie the knot with Norris.
    Mary will be delighted to have her son by her side as she prepares to marry Norris, but given that there has been no on-screen mention of her plans to commit to Norris so far, fans will have to stay tuned to see how this latest development comes about.
    Mary came to the forefront of Bethany Platt's ongoing grooming plot last night (June 19) when she bravely stood up to evil manipulator Nathan Curtis as he tried to take the teenager out of the country.

ITV

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

emerald (21-06-2017), Glen1 (20-06-2017), Ruffed_lemur (22-06-2017), swmc66 (23-06-2017)

I know Jude is boring but is this the only way to make him "interesting"? Are they trying to show that perhaps he's more like his biological father than he realises? I'm not looking forward to this - the idea of a man being violent towards his mother is disturbing, especially considering all that Mary went through as a teenager.

Quote Originally Posted by emerald View Post
    I know Jude is boring but is this the only way to make him "interesting"? Are they trying to show that perhaps he's more like his biological father than he realises? I'm not looking forward to this - the idea of a man being violent towards his mother is disturbing, especially considering all that Mary went through as a teenager.
    Emmerdale are definitely portraying the secret son coming back into the mother’s life better with charity and Ryan. Showing that just because the father is an abusive person doesn’t mean the child will end up that way.
    Poor Mary

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to olivia1896 For This Useful Post:

lizann (31-08-2018), Perdita (31-08-2018)

Thread Information