Thread: Daryl Morton exit

Daryl Morton exit

Got this from another forum:

Darryl Morton becomes homeless after the kebab shop begins to go bust and he runs out of money. He is seen struggling and even resorts to criminal activity stealing from his ex girlfriend's dad, ex employer Dev Alahan to make ends meet. He phones his father Jerry Morton who asks him to move to Spain and live with the rest of the family leaving mum Teresa and the house behind. The storyline is due in November.

i had a feeling that would happen soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    i had a feeling that would happen soon.
    This is just an unsubstantiated rumour on DS

The original poster didnt even give a source

Did anyone read it in the paper a couple of weeks ago that in november..

Darryl Morton becomes homeless after he runs out of money. He is seen struggling and even resorts to criminal activity stealing from his ex girlfriend's dad, ex employer Dev Alahan to make ends meet. After the kebab shop begins to go bust, he is forced to rely on father Jerry Morton who by phone asks him to move to Spain and live with the rest of the family leaving Teresa and the house behind.

Come on Perdita. You dont need to resort to reporting unfounded gossip from 'another' forum when you normally post excellent TRUE spoilers from RELIABLE sources
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

its time for him to go
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Cant come soon enough

Coronation Street actor Johny Dixon has confirmed that he recently finished filming with the ITV soap.

The 21-year-old, who plays the role of unlucky-in-love kebab shop worker Darryl Morton, will disappear from screens next month as his character is written out of the programme.

Speaking to DS on the red carpet at this year's Inside Soap Awards, he said: "I've just left. I just finished the last two weeks or so. There's some good stuff for Darryl coming up for his finish… I don't know what's happening in the future with Darryl or what I'm doing in my career. So far, I've enjoyed working with Corrie, so we'll see what happens."

A Corrie spokesperson said: "The door has been left open for Johnny and Darryl to return in the future."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a1...departure.html

Thread Information