Thread: Corrie Spoilers 21st - 25th September

Cool Corrie Spoilers 21st - 25th September

Spoiler:
    Emily’s (Eileen Derbyshire) struggling to get on with her life after Ramsay’s shock death. But when she returns from work early she gets little sympathy from Norris (Malcolm Hebden). Unable to stand his coldness Emily turns to Rita (Barbara Knox), admitting she’s sick of losing loved ones and having to pick herself up. As Rita comforts her Emily decides to call an uneasy truce with Norris. But how will she react when Norris reveals he’s planning to refuse all that Ramsay has bequeathed him?

As Fiz (Jennie McAlpine) heads out wedding dress shopping she informs Kirk (Andrew Whyment) of where she’s going but urges him to keep quiet, explaining she wants to tell Chesney (Sam Aston) herself. But when Kirk lets slip to Chesney about Fiz marrying John in prison it looks like she‘s missed her chance. Chesney storms round to the factory where a major row ensues. Will Fiz be able to talk Ches round or is it too little too late?

Tyrone’s (Alan Halsall) desperate to fix his faltering marriage so tells Molly (Vicky Binns) he’s cooking lunch for her. Molly reluctantly agrees and as Tyrone serves her a Chinese takeaway he makes it clear there‘s much more on offer than just what‘s on the plate. As Molly enjoys his cheek could this be a turning point for the couple?

At the Rovers Liz (Beverley Callard) is fed up of waiting for Leanne’s (Jane Danson) decision so asks another former employee to cover instead, much to Steve (Simon Gregson) and Becky’s (Katherine Kelly) annoyance.

And caught between two women, Luke (Craig Kelly) makes an excuse to avoid a date with Rosie (Helen Flanagan) in the hope of stealing some time with Michelle (Kym Marsh).

This episode is written by Debbie Oates and produced by Kim Crowther, the director is Tim Dowd.

PI for the rest of the week
    Monday 21 September [2]

Norris (Malcolm Hebden) reveals that Ramsay has left him £127,000 and all his worldly goods. As he undertakes an impromptu stock-taking, to avoid going home to Ramsay’s belongings, Rita (Barbara Knox) and Emily (Eileen Derbyshire) urge him to open the trunk. But Norris claims he isn’t interested and certainly doesn’t want Ramsay’s money. As he gives the trunk to Emily for the charity shop he shouts at them to respect his feelings.

Fiz (Jenie McAlpine) can’t bring herself to tell John (Graeme Hawley) about her row with Chesney (Sam Aston) and squirms when he explains he’s made special arrangements for Chesney to be at the wedding. Back on the street Fiz is despondent, as she realises what should be the happiest time of her life is becoming more and more difficult.

Luke (Craig Kelly) has to do some serious back tracking when Rosie (Helen Flanagan) finds him in the Rovers. As he insists his night out was postponed, Rosie opts for the only way she knows how to keep a man and drags him back to the Websters. They sleep together but Luke can’t wait to get away and he‘s soon back in the pub chatting up Michelle (Kym Marsh).

Meanwhile Sophie (Brooke Vincent) asks Rosie (Helen Flanagan) how it feels to be in love as she thinks she’s falling in love with Ben (Lucien Laviscount).

This episode is written by Daran Little and produced by Kim Crowther, the director is Tim Dowd.

Wednesday 23 September

Luke (Craig Kelly) tells Michelle (Kym Marsh) that his relationship with Rosie (Helen Flanagan) is coming to an end and he‘s going to dump her tonight, hoping they can pick up where they left off. He invites Rosie to his flat to talk but after a bad day at work, where Janice (Vicky Entwistle) has told her that Luke has no intention of producing her designs, Luke starts to flounder. As the tears roll she suggests she move in with him, will Luke be able to bring himself to break Rosie’s heart?

Under orders from Emily (Eileen Derbyshire) Norris (Malcolm Hebden) steels himself and opens Ramsay’s trunk. As he discovers a bundle of unopened letters from Ramsay to his mother, desperate for some acknowledgement, he starts to see his mother in a new light. He also finds a boomerang which Ramsay once sent to him and wonders why his mother never let him see it. It’s the final blow when Norris then discovers a cruel note his mother sent to Ramsay, telling him to leave her alone. At last Norris breaks down full of regret at turning his back on his brother.

Fiz (Jennie McAlpine) tries to get through to Chesney (Sam Aston), but he compares John to Cilla’s dodgy boyfriends and fears he’ll be left to fend for himself again. Fiz is adamant that John is the love of her life and she is nothing like Cilla but Chesney‘s not convinced.

And Leanne (Jane Danson) informs Peter (Chris Gascoyne) that she’s taken a job in a bar. Peter’s not happy as it means they’ll hardly see each other.

This episode is written by Stephen Russell and produced by Kim Crowther, the director is Tim Dowd.

Thursday 24 September

As an excited Rosie (Helen Flanagan) announces to the factory staff that she and Luke (Craig Kelly) are going to live together they’re incredulous. Luke also can’t believe what he’s got himself into as he explains to Michelle (Kym Marsh) that he couldn’t bring himself to dump Rosie while she was so upset. But Michelle’s had enough of waiting and Luke’s forced to say he’ll do the deed that night. As Rosie arrives in the Rovers to discuss her move will Luke have the nerve to very publically humiliate her?

As Norris (Malcolm Hebden) sorts through Ramsay’s belongings for the charity shop he has a change of heart and saves the photos, letters and boomerang. He also gives Emily (Eileen Derbyshire) a fob watch that Ramsay treasured. But Norris then stuns Rita (Barbara Knox) by offering to buy her share of The Kabin.

Fiz (Jennie McAlpine) is still in a gloomy mood as she puts the finishing touches to her wedding dress. Kirk (Andrew Whyment) announces that he has a job interview and asks for her advice but Julie (Katy Cavangagh) steers him away. When he then fails the interview Kirk‘s upset but Fiz lays into him claiming she has more important things to think about.

Dev’s (Jimmi Harkishin) thrilled when Amber (Nikki Patel) visits as it’s Freshers’ Week at university but Amber admits to Minnie (Poppy Jhakra) that she’s not settling in at uni.

This episode is written by Damon Rochefort and produced by Kim Crowther, the director is Tim Dowd.

Friday 25 September [1]

It’s Fiz’s (Jennie McAlpine) 25th birthday but the day is marred when Kirk (Andrew Whyment) announces he’s moving out. As he bids Chesney (Sam Aston) and Schmeichel an emotional farewell, before arriving on Maria’s doorstep, Chesney’s furious blaming Fiz entirely. Hoping for some respite Fiz heads to the prison to visit John. But when he tells her his gift to her is the wedding vows he‘s written it seems Fiz can‘t escape her lies.

Admiring his nerve Michelle (Kym Marsh) agrees to a date with Luke (Craig Kelly). Rosie meanwhile is putting on a brave face at the factory but inside her heart is breaking. As Sophie tries to assure her that she can have any man she wants this only serves to make her more determined to win Luke back. So how will Rosie react when she sees Luke kissing Michelle in the street?

As Rita (Barbara Knox) contemplates life away from The Kabin an estate agent shows her around one of the Victoria Court flats. Looking in the face of life as a lady of leisure Rita tells Norris (Malcolm Hebden) she’s come to a decision.

Tina’s (Michelle Keegan) highly amused when Jason (Ryan Thomas) informs her that he has made the finals of Mr Gay UK and decides to throw a house party to celebrate.

This episode is written by Jonathan Harvey and produced by Kim Crowther, the director is Tim Dowd.

Friday 25 September [2]

It’s handbags at dawn as Jason (Ryan Thomas) and Tina’s (Michelle Keegan) house party gets off to an uneasy start with the arrival of an uninvited David (Jack P Shepherd) and his new girlfriend Zoe (Kirsty Leigh-Porter). But it all kicks off when Rosie (Helen Flanagan) barges in and grabs Michelle (Kym Marsh) by the hair. The catfight spills into the street before Rita (Barbara Knox) breaks it up and takes Rosie home, offering her the benefit of her experience. Sophie (Brooke Vincent) suggests a girls’ night in with a DVD but Rosie’s soon struck with another crazy idea and heads to Luke’s flat where she reveals all to a stunned Luke (Craig Kelly) and Michelle.

Back at the party Maria’s (Samia Smith) persuaded Fiz (Jennie McAlpine) to go. Anna (Debbie Rush) treats it as a secret hen do and as the guests sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Fiz she’s touched. But will her happiness be short-lived as Chesney (Sam Aston) explains the depth of his hatred of John to Gary (Mikey North).

Darryl (Jonathan Dixon) talks to Amber (Nikki Patel) about university. She admits she hates it and when she asks him to kiss her he obliges.

And there are shocks in store for both the hosts. Tina’s less than happy to hear that Norris (Malcolm Hebden) is now the sole proprietor of The Kabin, while Leon (Andrew Langtree) arrives to see Jason with news about his entry into Mr Gay UK.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

catcanfield (08-09-2009), CorrieSoap (07-09-2009), Hannelene (07-09-2009), jenig (14-09-2009), LalaGaga (07-09-2009), parkerman (09-09-2009), Perdita (07-09-2009), tammyy2j (09-09-2009)

Yay! I Can't Wait!!!!!!

Thank god the beautiful/sexy maria is back on screen hopefully so is tony, that man is fine and the accent WOW!!

Poor Norris he has realised too late what a good man Ramsay really was

Fiz'a drama with John again *Yawns*

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Chris_2k11 (09-09-2009), Hannelene (10-09-2009)

The Fiz and John storyline is my favorite.
    Can't wait for these episodes to air!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a1...or-corrie.html

Coronation Street's Michelle Connor - played by Kym Marsh - comes to blows with Rosie Webster (Helen Flanagan) during next week's episodes when the young budding entrepreneur walks in on Michelle kissing Luke Strong (Craig Kelly) at Tina and Jason's (Ryan Thomas) flatwarming party. Rosie's hair-pulling tactic causes Michelle to hit the roof and she ultimately pushes Rosie backwards over a table of food, before the cattiness spills out onto the cobbles. Here, Kym tells us about filming the scrap scenes as well as Michelle's impending return to form.

You've been in and out of Corrie recently - have you had some time off?
    "I took some time off at the end of April. I was off for seven weeks then I came back for a couple of weeks and then I went off again for another three weeks. That's the way it goes though - sometimes you're out and sometimes you're in. Jamie [Lomas] and I have been to Cyprus and Cannes and Parma - it's been lovely."

Where's Michelle been?
    "She's been on tour with JD and his band. We've only seen her with them once when she was rehearsing with them - we've never seen her singing or anything like that but yeah, she's been on tour. She came back briefly because the drummer had sprained his wrist but then she was off again. But she's back now."

Would you like to sing on the show with 'the band'?
    "It would be quite fun I think. I sang a few times as Michelle on the show in karaoke and my entrance into the show was Michelle auditioning for Vernon's band, so it would be nice. I don't know if JD can sing or play the guitar in real life, though!"

What happens when Michelle returns?
    "When she comes back, Luke says he's going to end things with Rosie and Michelle's like, 'Yeah, yeah - whatever', and surprise, surprise, he doesn't. Then she overhears Rosie and Luke saying they're moving in together and Michelle thinks it's all a bit stupid and doesn't want to get involved. Michelle's not pushing Luke to finish with her because it's not serious - she's not thinking she's going to marry this guy. Rosie goes a little bit stalkerish, though, and everywhere Michelle goes, she's there. Finally she turns up at Tina and Jason's housewarming and sees red when she sees them snogging and starts this massive catfight. But she shouldn't really be taking Michelle on."

Where does Michelle stand with Luke? At one point she was after Peter?
    "Well Peter was after her, wasn't he? Initially she liked him but they went on a date and it was all a bit strange - she didn't want to settle down and hadn't gotten over Steve so she just wanted a laugh. Peter got really heavy, though, and then Luke got really heavy after that. She had that one-night stand with Peter before she went away which she never intended to do - there was just such an attraction between them that she couldn't help it.

"Michelle's had a bit of time out to think things through and she's come back with new eyes and decided she wants a bit of fun - nothing too serious. She decides to see what happens and Luke makes it clear from the start that he's very interested and that him and Rosie are nothing. Michelle's got it sussed - that Rosie's got a bit of money and a flash car. It's not long before they're fighting for their man."

What happens during the catfight?
    "There's some hair pulling and then I push Rosie over and she goes flying into a table and the table collapses! There's more outside, too - it's just really funny. Rosie's still not given up, though, so there's more to come."

What was it like filming for those?
    "We had such a laugh doing it. I really enjoyed working with Helen. Rosie's not a character I would normally meet in ordinary circumstances so it's a unique story for me to be involved in. Obviously Rosie's quite a lot younger than Michelle so it wouldn't necessarily happen unless there was a guy involved, so it's been really good to work with her."

Do you think Michelle's been stuck in a bit of a rut recently?
    "While your character's away you don't know what the writers are thinking. I know they wanted to bring that zest back to her because she's had a lot of bad things happen to her over the past few years so it would be nice to see her being a bit more upbeat and sassy again. I know that was the general consensus and that's what's happened. Everybody's written her so well and I'm dead chuffed - the writing's so great here and especially at the moment it's so funny. We're getting some great comedy coming through - it's brilliant."

What's it been like working with Kenn Doughty?
    "I'm having great fun working with Kenny. Michelle and Jake really hit it off and Kenny has fitted right in here at Corrie. Jake's only around for a couple of weeks to start with but when he goes, Michelle's definitely left hoping that he'll return - so we'll have to wait and see."

Kym Marsh on Corrie musical and Iceland

I recently caught up with Coronation Street actress Kym Marsh to chat about her upcoming plot which sees an almighty catfight kick off between her character Michelle Connor and the Street's resident minx Rosie Webster (Helen Flanagan).

Craig Kelly's finished filming now - it's a shame he's leaving, isn't it?
    "Yeah - he's done what he came here to do and stirred things up and he's leaving on a high, so that's a good thing. We've seen his character come in and you think he's one thing and he turns out to be something else so he's done really well and been lovely to work with. We'll all miss him but I'm sure he'll go on to do more things."

There are rumours that there's a Coronation Street musical on the cards - would you be up for singing in that?
    "Absolutely! Of course I would!"

And there have been press reports suggesting that you're about to become the new face of Iceland...
    "[Laughs] It's very flattering to be considered, however my contract with Granada will stop me from doing that because I'm very busy here and can't possibly take on other things!"

Thread Information