Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bobby ewing back from the dead

Yes the whole Nicholas saga was pretty cool
    I kind of love the way that JR would do everything to keep his older brother out of the picture and would do any and everything to make him look bad

JR was the original baddie that everyone loved to hate. The way he treated his wife Sue Ellen and always got the upperhand in business with his arch enemy Cliff Barnes had the nation hooked every week.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

How many women did he sleep with? As he seems to be a character with a passion for the ladies as well as making money

bobby ewing back from the dead

Im with these guys as well. So chalk up another one for the invading Pittsburgh crowd.

And what Matts not telling you is that he is a hippie.

D - you have confused me?!

I watched Dallas when I was very young. I used to cuddle up to my mum and we'd watch it.
    We were delighted when it was to make a return with a new series but it's sad to hear channel 5 will be axing it. Larry Hagman's death is also a real shame too! When the new series began and JR came on the screen I couldn't help but smile. JR is the original bad guy, but you can't help but like him for it The funeral episode was really sad.

I watched Dallas when I was very young. I used to cuddle up to my mum and we'd watch it.
    We were delighted when it was to make a return with a new series but it's sad to hear channel 5 will be axing it. Larry Hagman's death is also a real shame too! When the new series began and JR came on the screen I couldn't help but smile. JR is the original bad guy, but you can't help but like him for it The funeral episode was really sad.

Thread Information