Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bobby ewing back from the dead

bobby ewing back from the dead

how sad and pathetic was that for those who remember [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO5_hM8h63w"]YouTube - Dallas: Bobby Is Back From The Dead[/ame]
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Hey this is what is missing from our screen quality drama like Dallas. I loved it.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Why did the writers do this to the viewers? they managed to write a whole series after bobbys death only for him to reappear!

i LOVE dallas! got all the DVDs!!!

Your not the only one Bryan my parents got me this recently I have been so happy since
    Now all I need is Knots Landing on DVD and I will be a happy bunny.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannelene View Post
    Your not the only one Bryan my parents got me this recently I have been so happy since
    see im too young to ever remember it, so im watching it from scratch. i have heard about certain things, and i know about all the season finale cliffhangers as i read about them, but its so exciting to watch it for first time. so many twists and turns and bitching and backstabbing, why aren't there shows like this on tv anymore!?

i get well excited whenever they release the next boxset, i can't wait for the next one to come out now!!!

i loved dallas too but that was just terrable...hey up we have a longer bit...now he has to explain to pam [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvinAPPfyAQ"]YouTube - Dallas Season 9[/ame]
    Last edited by sindydoll; 05-09-2009 at 12:49.
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    see im too young to ever remember it, so im watching it from scratch. i have heard about certain things, and i know about all the season finale cliffhangers as i read about them, but its so exciting to watch it for first time. so many twists and turns and bitching and backstabbing, why aren't there shows like this on tv anymore!?

i get well excited whenever they release the next boxset, i can't wait for the next one to come out now!!!
    Me too I was too young for Dallas and heard so many things about it from my mum and my brother was a secret fan.
    Dallas was great from what I have watched I even developed a real thing for the character JR- coming from a lesbian that is just funny! But I love the way that he would scheme.
    This show was fantastic.
    From what you have seen what is your fav storyline so far? and your fav character?

Bobby Ewing was as bad as Fallon being taken by aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post

Me too I was too young for Dallas and heard so many things about it from my mum and my brother was a secret fan.
    Dallas was great from what I have watched I even developed a real thing for the character JR- coming from a lesbian that is just funny! But I love the way that he would scheme.
    This show was fantastic.
    From what you have seen what is your fav storyline so far? and your fav character?
    god favourite storyline is hard to choose, anything with JR in is amazing really.

JR or Sue Ellen have to be my favourite characters, I love Sue Ellen's battle with alcoholism, and her affair with Nicholas Pierece.

Thread Information