Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Toilet hygiene

Toilet hygiene

The place I work has some of the worst hygiene. Firstly, we have the staff from abroad using the toilets as latrines and not cleaning the seats after them, floaters left for the next person. Then you have those that don't wash their hands and straight to lunch.

Disgusting.

This takes me back to a conversation with a few friends in the union bar. Do you wipe or wash? < That's rhetorical by the way

People who don't wash their hands after they've been to the toilet irritate me. They touch door handles, stationary, remotes, food surfaces and spread diseases.

I always wash my hands afterwards, every time. Not doing so is just plain laziness imo. It takes like a minute. I'm very hygenic when it comes to things like that, suppose its just the way i've been brought up.

The toilets at my secondary school were disgusting, they did get done out eventually though... just as I was leaving
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

That's another thing. I try not to touch the door handle with my bare hands. God knows what diseases are lurking on there

It is absolutely disgusting if somebody doesn't wash their hands after going to the toilet! and if someone leaves a floater in there that's even worse! Eurrrghhhh!!

Urghhh, I hate it. I alwyas wahs my hands... and working around food.. I wash my hands liek every 10 minutes or so as I'm always back and forth the bar.

But you wouldn't believe some of the things we have to clean in the toilets at night! Absolutely vulgar!!

urgh i have a phobia of public toilets! they are always vile, always stink and i try not hard to use them, ive got to be pretty desperate to use one!

I always wash my hands after going and im forever bleaching my loo!

My work toilets are very very clean and they installed automatic taps and dyson hand dryer so everyone wants to try them out.. plus there is signs everywhere to wash your hands
    Super Mod

where i used to work they used to be really clean but my school ones were awful!

I even carry a little bottle of like cleanex in my handbag to make sure i can wash my hands proply, like you say its not that hard to do so!

When I had the misfortune to work over the weekend, the state of the toilets could have easily been reported to health and safety.

Thread Information