Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduction Thread

Arrow Introduction Thread

I noticed the other day since the site was revamped that most of the introduction threads had been deleted, so I thought that I would start a new one. Being new I would love to get to know you all- so come and say hi and little about yourself.

Hi I'm Hannelene, 25 from Denmark but have been in the UK for a little while now. I love my soaps and am a really big fan of Emmerdale, Corrie and CSI. I miss watching the show the L word and not a fan of remade tv shows. I'm waiting for Grissom to return to CSI without Sara and live in hope that Grissom and Lady Heather will get back together
    Last edited by Hannelene; 05-09-2009 at 08:03.

Well, as we have a few newbies posting now, I'll introduce myself. Don't think I ever posted a thread when I started posting.

I'm Abigail, 19 from Yorkshire. Going into my second year at uni and hoping to change course when I go back in a few weeks.

I love House, 24, Home and Away and Casualty, as well as forensic and prison documentaries.

Hi I'm Kathleen from Edinburgh. I'm an American drama fan. Especially 24

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

hi

i am new here

Hi, I am Perdy, I love Corrie, Emmerdale and EastEnders, H&A and Neighbours and the occasional drama. Welcome to SoapBoards

Hey

I'm Jordan. I'm 15 and from a itty-bitty town called penarth.
    I shall let you know now in advance that I'm welsh and very proud. I do not take anyone who critcises the welsh lightly.

On a happier note, I'm a HUGE home and away, casualty, neighbours fan and i love finding out spoilers so you are most liekly to find me in the spoiler sections of the programmes.

Like Abigail, I don't think I have posted a thread to introduce myself before.. I am Siobhan from Ireland, love EE and reality shows like ANTM, Project run way, I'm a celeb, X factor and Apprentice.
    I am also a Moderator of the boards and really enjoy doing that.. Welcome to all the new people!!
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by freckleface View Post
    Hey

I'm Jordan. I'm 15 and from a itty-bitty town called penarth.
    I shall let you know now in advance that I'm welsh and very proud. I do not take anyone who critcises the welsh lightly.

On a happier note, I'm a HUGE home and away, casualty, neighbours fan and i love finding out spoilers so you are most liekly to find me in the spoiler sections of the programmes.

Welcome Jordan, hope you're enjoying your time here.

If you have any problems or questions, just yell. We're all a friendly bunch and don't bite

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

freckleface (04-10-2009)

Like the others, I don't think I ever introduced myself. I am Laura, I live in Gibraltar with hubby, 3 children and 2 cats. I'm 47 but still feel 18, well obviously not first thing in the morning!

Thread Information