Page 39 of 74 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: X Factor 2009

I was gutted Rachel got booted out. But weirdly I always preferred her performances in the sing-off than in the actual show I think you're right, Simon is playing a game.
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

But rachels attitude stinks, she is not a likeable person, she can try to pretend all she wants, i liked her songs but her attitude sucked at the best of times
    Maisie Mouse

its totally rigged- simon cowell is just a puppet master

Quote Originally Posted by *-Rooney-* View Post
    But rachels attitude stinks, she is not a likeable person, she can try to pretend all she wants, i liked her songs but her attitude sucked at the best of times
    she give loyd a cocky smile when she came back on stage after he messed up..well that smile was soon knocked off her face
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

John & Edward will sing Ray Parker Jr's 1984 hit 'Ghostbusters' on this weekend's X Factor.

The Irish twins have been rehearsing the track, which was used in the Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd film of the same name, in preparation for Saturday's Songs From The Movies theme.

According to The Mirror, the duo will wear the jumpsuit outfits made famous by the comedy movie.

Songs From The Movies was last used on The X Factor in 2007, when winner Leon Jackson performed Michael Bublé's 'Home'. The year before, Leona Lewis sang 'Lady Marmalade' from the film Moulin Rouge.

The X Factor continues on Saturday at 8pm on ITV1.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/...stbusters.html

haha that will be brilliant! much better than all the warbly ones i was expecting!

Dan's the man with top vote - The Sun 3/10/09

Delighted Danyl Johnson staged an amazing comeback to win the public vote on Sunday, despite being in the bottom two the week before. According to figures obtained by The Sun, the teacher - mentored by Simon Cowell - bagged 35 per cent of the vote. He knocked twins Jedward into second place. Essex lad Olly Murs came third and Welsh teen Lucie Jones fourth. Jamie Archer and Stacey Solomon were fifth and sixth. Joe McElderry pipped Lloyd Daniel to escape the sing-off. The results emerged through a phoneline which allows fans to vote free if they listen to an ad. The 10,000 votes cast gave a clear picture of overall patterns.

----> omg suddenly the thought of the twins winning isn't so bad?
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

I don't think the twins will win but I do think they will make the final 3 or 4. lloyd or Danyl to go this week.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

CROONER Olly Murs joined Lloyd Daniels on the X Factor sick list yesterday.
    The pair had to see a doctor after complaining of throat infections.

Lloyd struggled through his performances last weekend, as he could barely speak, let alone sing. He was in the bottom two but was saved when Rachel polled fewer votes.

Now Olly has been struck down with the same illness.

The doctor told them to rest their voices for 48 hours in the run-up to Saturday's show.

They were allowed to go to the premiere of A Christmas Carol last night - but were told not to talk to anyone.

An insider said: "Both are determined to make Saturday night's show."

JLS, last year's runners-up, said yesterday Jedward were "really cool" and can "definitely win" X Factor.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0Vrqb0MHd

According to The Mirror, Cheryl Cole is being persuaded to appear in a guest episode of the 5th series of Dr Who, currently being filmed in Wales.
    A BBC spokesperson refused to deny the speculation, saying: "The BBC will not be commenting on casting or storyline speculation for the new series of Doctor Who."

Thread Information