Page 41 of 74 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: X Factor 2009

LUCIE Jones is to sing a Disney track for tomorrow's songs from the movies theme.

The Welsh warbler,18, gushed that she couldn't wait for the performance, which will see her go up against the remaining seven contestants.

She said: "Everyone who likes Disney is going to love it because it's from a Disney film. I'm really excited and I hope you all like it."

Terrible twins John and Edward are crooning the Ghostbusters theme tune.

Groover Olly Murs, who impresses the judges in his first audition with his smooth moves, will be singing and dancing to Twist and Shout.

Meanwhile Lucie's nan has revealed how she used to perform with her granddaughter when she was younger.

Jean Davies, 74, from Tonyrefail in south Wales, told a newspaper: "When she came over she used to always sing while I played on the piano. To me she's got that star quality."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ney-track.html

Shame it does not say which song she is going to sing

Lucie Jones – This Is Me from the movie Camp Rock

Lloyd Daniels – Footloose from the movie Footloose

footloose will be difficult to sing...especially if he is dancing around!? is the backflip coming out again then!?

Jamie Archer has reportedly been considering his future on The X Factor due to his worsening relationship with Simon Cowell.

Archer, 34, threatened to quit after he was banned from going on tour with Bon Jovi because he is contracted to the ITV show, reports The Sun.

A friend of the contestant claimed that he is also fed up with how he is being treated by his mentor Cowell.

"He was on the verge of quitting at the weekend because he was so angry at being given rubbish songs and some judges' comments. He hasn't forgiven Simon for changing his song," they stated.

"Their relationship is not great. There were already serious cracks but now it's more like the Grand Canyon. Jon Bon Jovi came up to him after the Sunday show, told him he liked him and offered him a support act role on the tour.

"Jamie was thrilled but his contract means he is tied to X Factor and wouldn't be able to do it. He was absolutely gutted and it made for a tense week between him and Simon."

A virus has meant that Archer has been rehearsing with a "croaky" voice for this evening's performance and will apparently be singing a song which is "out of his comfort zone".

The X Factor continues tonight at 8pm on ITV1.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/...-x-factor.html

Quote Originally Posted by annette_tr9 View Post
    Lucie Jones – This Is Me from the movie Camp Rock

Lloyd Daniels – Footloose from the movie Footloose

footloose will be difficult to sing...especially if he is dancing around!? is the backflip coming out again then!?
    Aww I havent seen Camp Rock, I think this is the only song I dont know

jamie archer is a crank. He knew when he signed the contract with xfactor that he would not just be able to up and leave when he feels like it.
    I figured out why I'm so fat!!! The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says "for extra volume and body" on the bottle. I'm going to start using dishwasher liquid, cos it says "removes fat that is otherwise difficult to remove" on the bottle!

accoring to the mirror, the twins are doing ghostbusters tonight that should bwe funny
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Quote Originally Posted by sindydoll View Post
    accoring to the mirror, the twins are doing ghostbusters tonight that should bwe funny
    I actually am looking forward to that - but they SHOULD go this week

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sindydoll View Post
    I actually am looking forward to that - but they SHOULD go this week
    no they have to stay
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

This is Me!?.... WHAT!? Grrrr, that's not original Disney, I'm dissapointed haha I was expecting Beauty and the Beast, or Little Mermaid or Pocohontas.... or even Alice in Wonderland with special guest John and Edward as Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsty :] View Post
    This is Me!?.... WHAT!? Grrrr, that's not original Disney, I'm dissapointed haha I was expecting Beauty and the Beast, or Little Mermaid or Pocohontas.... or even Alice in Wonderland with special guest John and Edward as Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum

Lol I know what you mean about original disney

Thread Information