Page 46 of 74 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: X Factor 2009

I think that the twins are going to win

Thy kind of see themselves as the next Bros!

I don't think they will win I still see them like the McDonald brothers and Same Difference .... in the competition until the end but not winners. (Hopes and prays)

WTF Lucie was sent home, I am so annoyed with Simon. I agree that the judges shouldn't have a say on who gets sent home, leave it all to the public votes. I can't stand the Twins now. But I don't get why Lucie was in the bottom 2 in the first place, do the public not like her? Hers was one of my favourite performances on Saturday. Now I want Stacey to win (I've always wanted her to win anyways). Two of Simon's acts to be in the bottom 2 next week please
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

Queen Week this weekend Jedward rumoured to be doing
    Spoiler:
    Radio Gaga

LONG LIVE JEDWARD X FACTOR CHAMPIONS 2009

I actually thought the twins were entertaining last night - it was a far better performance than their Ghostbusters one.

Simon knows that Lucie has done enough to get herself a record deal, and the twins are good publicity. Bit hypocritical of him though.

The final seven X Factor hopefuls will reportedly perform tracks from Queen's back catalogue next week.

Presenter Glenda Gilson revealed the latest theme on Irish TV show Exposé today.

"Queen is the theme for next week, so I think it is 'Radio Ga Ga' for [John & Edward]," she said.

Next Sunday's X Factor results show will include a guest performance from Shakira and all 12 finalists will return for the premiere of their charity single, which is a cover of Michael Jackson's 'You Are Not Alone'.

The X Factor continues on Saturday at 8pm on ITV1.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/...confirmed.html

Broadcasting regulator Ofcom has confirmed it has received complaints following Simon Cowell's decision to let the public decide who was to be voted off the latest episode of The X Factor.

Welsh teenager Lucie Jones was kicked off the talent show after the public chose twins John and Edward Grimes to go through to the next round.

The Irish twins have become firm favourites with the public despite some erratic performances.

The decision to open up the voting has been criticised in some quarters due to the twins' apparent popularity.

An Ofcom spokeswoman confirmed that complaints had been made but would not confirm how many had been received.

Advertisement - article continues below »

She said: "We will assess the complaints against the Broadcasting Code."

The twins said they have were racked with guilt after knocking Jones out of the show.

The 18-year-old joined the boys, nicknamed "Jedward", in the bottom two in front of the biggest audience the ITV talent show has ever received.

She said the twins, who have been criticised for their lack of singing talent, felt guilty about staying in the competition.

When it was his turn to vote, Cowell said he would prefer to see the boys again rather than Jones, but left the final decision to viewers as that meant the vote was "deadlocked".

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/lates...5875-21810013/

X Factor 2009

Out of all the people who complained to OFCOM about the X Factor results at the weekend, how many of them actually voted for Lucie in the first place? If you don't vote for the act then they will end up in the bottom two!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scizophonic For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (10-11-2009), tammyy2j (10-11-2009)

Lucie did get the least amount of votes thats why she is gone

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Lucie did get the least amount of votes thats why she is gone
    i was watching this morning yesterday and holly said when you go to the studio there are lines of kids chanting gedward she said its crazy!!!! she also said the odds for them to win have gone up too
    Last edited by sindydoll; 10-11-2009 at 12:06.
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Thread Information