Page 35 of 74 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: X Factor 2009

X Factor producers have reportedly decided to step up security at the show's house in North London.

According to the Daily Star, workers were preparing to put up a ring of barriers around the property last night following complaints over the behaviour of fans.

It is thought that a high wall which was erected to keep supporters away two weeks ago has failed to have the desired effect.

Earlier this week, it was reported that show bosses had met with police to discuss disturbances caused by fans of John and Edward and other acts.

A spokesperson was quoted as saying yesterday: "The X Factor has ongoing liaisons with the police to ensure that all security measures are in place. Safety is of paramount importance to us."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/...by-bosses.html

X FACTOR twins John and Edward may have contracted swine flu, The Sun can reveal.
    The Grimes brothers shook hands with a hospital security manager who was diagnosed with the virus just hours later.

They met him on Tuesday when budding X Factor stars visited London's Great Ormond Street Hospital for sick children.

A source said: "It's very worrying news for the twins. If they've picked up swine flu they won't be able to perform."

The 26-year-old security officer was feeling ill before the visit but decided to "struggle on" because fans were besieging the hospital. He rang up the swine flu hotline when he got home and was diagnosed.

The man, who we are not naming, said: "I was with the twins the most and Rachel gave me a big hug. I'm worried I've given them swine flu.

"I know it's not my fault but I feel really bad because John and Edward were two of the nicest people I have met."

A Great Ormond Street spokesman said: "The staff member had minimal involvement in the visit."

Sun GP Dr Carole Cooper said: "Swine flu spreads by direct contact between people, like shaking hands."

Meanwhile, judge Simon Cowell was yesterday unveiled as the patron of Children's Hospices UK. He visited youngsters at the CHASE hospice in Guildford, Surrey.

Outside the X Factor house in Golders Green, North London, yesterday he was was blasted by five oddballs with megaphones who accused him of "taking over the country". Dozens of fans of the show booed them.

Barnet Council later closed the road over "safety fears".

X FACTOR fan Louie Bloom, 13, punched a hole through a glass door, slashing his hand, after John and Edward were voted through. Louie, of Ipswich, Suffolk, said: "I was so angry. I wanted Miss Frank to win."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0VOX20GIy

Olly Murs has reportedly revealed his affection for fellow X Factor contestant Stacey Solomon.

According to The Sun, the 25-year-old singer has told people that he will "date" Solomon and that he thinks she "looks beautiful".

The pair were apparently flirting during filming for the video of the X Factor group single 'You Are Not Alone'.

"Olly is absolutely head over heals about Stacey - you can see it in his eyes," said a source. "He couldn't stop staring at her during the filming. Everyone noticed what was going on."

The X Factor continues on Saturday at 8pm on ITV1.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/...y-solomon.html

Hope she knocks him back

Shakira will perform her new single 'Did It Again' on The X Factor on Sunday, November 15.

Show bosses confirmed that the star will perform the follow-up to 'She Wolf' on that week's results show.

Shakira has promised to give fans "the whole nine yards" with an all-singing, all-dancing performance on the reality talent contest.

Next week's celebrity guests were recently confirmed as Black Eyed Peas and past show winner Leona Lewis.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/...-x-factor.html

Holly Willoughby is to quit her X Factor job because it clashes with her successful new role on This Morning.

The presenter, 28, is currently the face of the Xtra Factor, the ITV2 spin-off show.

But sources have revealed that she will leave after this current series ends in December.

Miss Willoughby was apparently so busy filming abroad for the X Factor 'judges houses' segments that she had to postpone her start on This Morning in September by a week.

Since then she has proved so popular on the ITV daytime show, as a replacement for Fern Britton, that ratings have soared, the Daily Mail can reveal.

Audiences topped the million mark in the past month with more than 150,000 extra viewers tuning in. Ratings averaged 1.04million in Miss Willoughby's first month presenting the show compared with 880,000 when Miss Britton was there.

However, that success comes at a price, as a senior ITV source revealed: 'Holly is incredibly popular and she has been offered jobs that are every presenter's dream, but something has to give.

'Everything had to be juggled for Holly to be able to sign up for This Morning and film the Xtra Factor and there is no way that she will be able to do it again next year.

'Things take their toll and as much as she loves the Xtra Factor, Holly realises there is no real possibility of her returning next year.'

Miss Willoughby and co-host Phillip Schofield appear on This Morning four days a week, from Monday until Thursday, with Eamonn Holmes and his fiancée Ruth Langsford hosting on Friday.

That leaves Miss Willoughby with just one day off before she has to record the Xtra Factor on Saturday and Sunday nights up at the studios in Wembley.

Miss Willoughby and Schofield, 47, will also be launching a new series of Dancing on Ice in January.

As well as balancing her many presenting jobs, Miss Willoughby became a first-time mum in May when she gave birth to her son Harry.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz0VUnJe0SH

im sorry but who gave Danyl a aerosmith song. He is horrible and arrogant at the best of times and then to give him a song he cannot sing and for simon to say he is the best singer its just crap
    I figured out why I'm so fat!!! The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says "for extra volume and body" on the bottle. I'm going to start using dishwasher liquid, cos it says "removes fat that is otherwise difficult to remove" on the bottle!

Olly is the best of Simon's singers. He outshines Jamie and Danyl everyweek.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Olly has always been my favourite I hope he stays tonight!

still want stacey or lucie to win
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

What was Cheryl wearing last night?

Thread Information