Page 54 of 74 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: X Factor 2009

Quote Originally Posted by sindydoll View Post
    sorry to see the boys voted out
    Will you be changing your signature on here now

Its a shame the twins went but against Olly they didnt have a chance i do hope the twins are right and its Olly and Stacey in the final

No one really stood out as good for me last weekend

The X Factor final five will sing tracks by Take That and Elton John on Saturday, it has been confirmed.

Dannii Minogue revealed the news in a Twitter post, after a fan asked whether her act Stacey Solomon would be performing a Barbra Streisand number.

"I love Streisand and [Stacey] can certainly sing those kind of huge songs, but I have to follow the theme! Elton/Take That this week!" she said.

All five remaining contestants - Lloyd Daniels, Joe McElderry, Stacey Solomon, Danyl Johnson and Olly Murs - will perform one track by John and one track by Take That. No song choices have yet been revealed.

Highlights from last year's Take That week included Alexandra Burke performing 'Relight My Fire', JLS singing 'A Million Love Songs', Eoghan Quigg's 'Never Forget' and Ruth Lorenzo's rendition of 'Love Ain't Here Anymore'.

Alicia Keys and Rihanna have previously been confirmed as the special guests for the Sunday results episode. Rihanna is rumoured to be acting as a guest mentor as well as singing her new single 'Russian Roulette'.

The X Factor continues next Saturday at 8pm on ITV1.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/...-x-factor.html

anyone know what the winner's single will be this year? another cover?

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sindydoll View Post
    sorry to see the boys voted out
    Will you be changing your signature on here now
    oh yea!! might be needing it for celebrity get me out of here yet
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Lloyd Daniels has reportedly threatened to quit The X Factor.
    According to the Daily Mail, the Welsh singer was upset by comments from judge Louis Walsh when he escaped the bottom two at the weekend.
    Walsh said: "I can't believe Lloyd is still here."
    He later added on The Xtra Factor: "'I thought it would have been Lloyd in the bottom two because he's been there, like, three times. Olly [Murs] did not deserve to be in the bottom two."
    Daniels is said to have broken down in tears after the programme and told producers: "I'm going, I can't carry on."
    A show insider claimed: "Lloyd was in a terrible state after the show. It has got a bit too much for him. Being told that you belong in the bottom two is devastating for any of the contestants and Lloyd is really young.
    "Also, when he was not put into the bottom two, the audience started booing loudly, which is a lot to take on for a young lad.
    "He will be okay, he just had a knock on Sunday night and the pressure is really on. After all, there's only three weeks left on the show."

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Lloyd Daniels has reportedly threatened to quit The X Factor.
    According to the Daily Mail, the Welsh singer was upset by comments from judge Louis Walsh when he escaped the bottom two at the weekend.
    Poor Lloyd!! I prefer him to Olly. Olly can sing better but IMO Lloyd is more likeable. Danyl to get the boot next please!! Take That & Elton John week...should be good
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

Lloyd cannot sing well at all. He has no vocal range. I totally agree with Louis. Cheryl is so up herself when she says "i dont care wot any of these say" its like yeah but the other three judges are better than you ya crank
    I figured out why I'm so fat!!! The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says "for extra volume and body" on the bottle. I'm going to start using dishwasher liquid, cos it says "removes fat that is otherwise difficult to remove" on the bottle!

SHOW rejects Jedward are at the centre of a bidding war for their life story – at the age of 18.

Three publishers are battling it out for John and Edward Grimes’ autobiography with an offer of £250,000 on the table.

But that price could rocket as Jedward fever sweeps the country.

The tone-deaf duo are also set to scoop megabucks in TV and advertising offers. Disney Channel bosses are already said to be keen to sign them up as presenters and a hair products deal is also expected.

A source said: “There are a lot of offers on the table and they are set to become one the X Factor’s biggest-ever success stories.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/xfactor/v...-bidding-war-/

Should fill all of 3 pages

Who could possibly want to know the life story of twin 18 year old boys?!?

What is the page limit - 10? Or may be 1 page for each year of their lives - plus another 8 for thei time on the X factor - that would bring it up to 25 pages .

Thread Information