Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Episode Discussion

Bet the suits at Thames are sorry now that they binned so many good actors. If the Max Carter show keeps going the way it is then I cant see it lasting past next year
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Did anyone notice anything strange about the latest episode of The Bill?

There were lots of people wearing uniforms in it. Who were they?

I saw Sun Hall CID (Formerly The Bill) for the first time in a couple of months last night. It was dire! The two stars were - gasp gasp - DI Manson and DS Carter. There was hardly a uniform in sight and the story was absolute garbage.

It's very sad to have to say this but it seems the decision to pull the programme is the only thing that can now be done to put it out of its misery...

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    I saw Sun Hall CID (Formerly The Bill) for the first time in a couple of months last night. It was dire! The two stars were - gasp gasp - DI Manson and DS Carter. There was hardly a uniform in sight and the story was absolute garbage.

It's very sad to have to say this but it seems the decision to pull the programme is the only thing that can now be done to put it out of its misery...
    You are a braver man than me Gunga Din. I just cant bear to even look at it now. Sad to think how good this programme once was.

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Watching the show on W and DRAMA ...its pre drunk camera man and annoying mood music that killed it off.

Versus that new cops excrement from the BBC this needs to come back as was with no mood music and arty farty producers.

Watching the show on W and DRAMA ...its pre drunk camera man and annoying mood music that killed it off.

Versus that new cops excrement from the BBC this needs to come back as was with no mood music and arty farty producers.

Oh boy the Bill on Drama Chanel has got to the Louise Lyton period, she was the gangsters daughter in Eastenders, who ironically was a bad boy originally in the Bill who got John killed and had loads of epps about Johns ex hunting him down.. anyway Louise was terrible in Eastenders and got binned off, most of her last scenes cut she admitted herself but then she won dancing on the dance floor thing and some fool decided she would be great in the Bill... to this day I think that casting director had some issues with reality.

Anywho this four foot nothing actress became the central focus of the show, despite not being able to deliver any line in a believable manor and nor it being very obvious she just didnt have any talent. I always knew the show was doomed with her in the cast, they then made it certain soon after by employing wobbly Steven on the camera and norman on his organ doing the mood music.

Even Cath from Eastenders didnt damage the show as much when she joined.

Oh boy the Bill on Drama Chanel has got to the Louise Lyton period, she was the gangsters daughter in Eastenders, who ironically was a bad boy originally in the Bill who got John killed and had loads of epps about Johns ex hunting him down.. anyway Louise was terrible in Eastenders and got binned off, most of her last scenes cut she admitted herself but then she won dancing on the dance floor thing and some fool decided she would be great in the Bill... to this day I think that casting director had some issues with reality.

Anywho this four foot nothing actress became the central focus of the show, despite not being able to deliver any line in a believable manor and nor it being very obvious she just didnt have any talent. I always knew the show was doomed with her in the cast, they then made it certain soon after by employing wobbly Steven on the camera and norman on his organ doing the mood music.

Even Cath from Eastenders didnt damage the show as much when she joined.

Kiddiecop
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

10. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Splashy (15-09-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Kiddiecop

Ironicaly one of the cast, I think maybe Rodger said, "I dint know we are running a creche"

Thread Information