Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours Oz pace - Current Episode Discussion

Neighbours Oz pace - Current Episode Discussion

Ok, I actaully have no idea how many of us watch it at Oz pace or try to, cos Ive nearly caught up to Oz pace, Ive just watched epsiode 5753, so Im not that far behind.

Anyway if there are some of us that watch it at their pace I thought we could use this thread for episode discussion. I always get confused when I use the other thread cos the UK are so far behind that I have to be careful on what I comment on cos I forget where they are up to.

I wanted to say though, the one thing that really annoyed me about Bridgets death, was there was no mention of Rachel. I mean they were friends, eventhough they had rocky patches they were still friends

It what i watch. That and Home and Away, thought i think i'm the only one on here that perfers Neighbours.

Rachel left ages ago, i'd forgoten about her already! lol
    Did you cry at her death or Declans recation, or the funeral if you've got that far yet?
    It was so sad, i knew it was coming and yet it still got me, but then again i was having a crap time at that point so it probably didn't help!

I cried at their reaction, cos I thought the death was ......well it was different cos of her dream thingy. But yes I cried loads at her death, her funeral was very sad

I know that rachel left ages ago, I just thought they might have been a smalll mention, she is zekes sister afterall

Im only a week behind now and you can so tell that Zeke has OCD or something like that

They not revealed that yet, it's nothing different to what your at, i think it meant to be an angsiety(sp?) thing.
    They on Paul and Rebecca's wedding

Oh right, it was just when he was arranging his pens on his desk, and the cleaning, I thought it could be OCD

Aww I like Paul and Rebecca together

it copuld well be ocd still,but at the moment, it down as angxiety.
    Don't mind Rebecca and Paul it's the wedding that get's the
    Last edited by Jessie Wallace; 26-08-2009 at 22:03.

Oh right the wedding, that could be interesting

I dont like lynn, she also looks different, I dont know shes not what I remember
    I love Rebecca she aways makes me laugh

Well the wedding was interesting and I really dont like lynn

The wedding was just really annoying with Lyn. And i love Rebecca, so a fun character to watch. Apart from the scrag fight in the garden with Lyn, that was just annoying

I think the wedding just had too many typical things to go wrong in it

And this thing was Sunny, what she did was way too OTT!

Thread Information