Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Post

Thumbs up First Post

Hi All

New poster here- My name is Georgie short for Georgina

A secret TV addict there is nothing that I won't watch except for Eastenders and Hollyoaks which I no longer enjoy to watch as the storylines haven't been the same recently

I love shows like the street, corrie, CSI, The L Word and so much more. I am also very talkative and find it hard to shut up at times - well thats what my friends and family say!
    I've got my A level results with 2 B's and a C- C in Maths and 2 B's for English Lit and Art- I have no plans to go onto uni right now I feel like I am happy working for another year and then I will decide where I want to go and what I want to do.

Anyway enough of me waffling on here, hoping to get to know you all and this new community
    Last edited by GossipGirl; 22-08-2009 at 13:41.

welcome to the boards Georgie! it's an amazing little forum, with a lot of friendly members, hopefully you'll enjoy your time on the boards and make some great friends!

wooo another L Word fan! not many on the boards, but I know that me, jojo and jessie wallace all love it!!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome !

I thought that there would be more L word fans. I love and miss this show I can't believe that it's over and it was left in such a way that I have no idea if Jenny was murdered or not. do you know what the outcome is? or will the fans never know? I am glad that they never went through with the farm as it wouldn't be the same without the other cast members in it!

Welcome to the boards Georgie, it's great to have another new member Any questions just ask, we don't bite.

Thanks for the lovely welcoming everyone does seem so friendly!
    Like I said in a previous post somewhere on here when I have joined new groups or forums online, some of the existing members can be so unfriendly and make you feel silly - everyone has been so nice on here - so thanks. Even when I have asked silly questions!

Hi and welcome to the boards hope you like it here

Nice to meet you Abbie and thanks for the welcome everyone so far has been welcoming! Except for Lalagaga who seems to have some kind of chip on her shoulder from being on contact with her on this thread: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ad.php?t=98215

Helloooooo and welcome aboard.

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Thanks pinkbanana

hi Georgia welome to the boards. CSi fans are always welcome here.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information