Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Barlow McDonald

Coronation Streets Tracy Barlow Abandons Baby Amy

'Coronation Street' mum Tracy Barlow is set to abandon her baby girl while she goes out drinking - in a shocking festive storyline.

Tracy, played by actress Kate Ford, can't find anyone to look after the tot on New Year's Eve and decides to leave Amy at home in bed while she parties with Charlie Stubbs at the Rovers.

While she sees in 2006 with Charlie, actor Bill Ward, and other revellers, viewers will see Amy at home alone - and won't know if anything happens to the little girl.

An insider is quoted in Britain's Daily Star newspaper as saying: "It is very powerful stuff and echoes the real-life issue of children being left alone at Christmas. Babysitters at this time are always at a premium and the temptation to leave children at home, no matter how briefly, sometimes becomes irresistible for parents wanting to party.

"A lot of Corrie fans will find the scenes disturbing, especially when the cameras return to the baby all alone in an empty house. Kate admitted when she found out about the storyline that she found it really chilling."

she has no morals whatsover but at least it does highlight real life senarios i hope nothing bad happens to baby amy

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

awww poor little amy! tracy's so evil!

poor amy hope nothing happens
    ~*~Leanne Robert ~*~

doesn't suprise me at all - i hope steve finds out about it and takes her back to court - about time she was out in place

It really makes you wonder how people can actually do this. I too hope that steve ends up with custody of amy he is by far the better parent. wasn't these storylines meant to air last xmas as i remember reading them on the spoilers last year but it never happened

poor little amy!!

Angry

Oh My God,Poor Amy!!
    I also can't believe that people can actually do this,if i were a mum,i would never ever do this,and i would be worried sick ever second as soon as i leave the house!!
    I also hope that Steve gets Amy,Tracy isn't a good parent at all,and Steve will take care of Amy,and won't abandon her!!

Just 6 days untill it's Christmas!!
    Thanks soooooo much Dennis no.1 Fan for my Banner!!!!

Selfish c*w!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Oooh, I hate Tracey.

I don't know how anyone could leave their kid home alone like that. It makes me want to weep. Sadly, it happens in real life too.

Thread Information