Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Chas Dingle (Lucy Pargeter)

will chas ever discover what emma did to her not now likely

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (25-10-2017), tammyy2j (26-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    stupid return for chas, paddy is no george clooney, go see your new nephew instead of jumping paddy
    Hmm.. Vanessa did a one nighter w Charity and then jumped Daz to prove "I'm not gay!". Now Chas jumped Paddy in same way. Are they setting the stage for a Vanessa-Chas Romance here?

Quote Originally Posted by helena1414 View Post
    Hmm.. Vanessa did a one nighter w Charity and then jumped Daz to prove "I'm not gay!". Now Chas jumped Paddy in same way. Are they setting the stage for a Vanessa-Chas Romance here?
    No according to InsideSoap, they are setting up a Chas/Paddy/Rhonda love triangle.

But I have to agree with lizann "stupid return for chas". A Love S.L with Chas & Paddy is such a yawn-fest, they've been there, done that already. Cant the writers come up with fresh new ideas for Chas?

Chas had a romance while off looking after Sandra, maybe she got hurt and is on the rebound or he will come looking for her so hurt again for Paddy

What is Chas romance was with Tom or Graham, Chas and Debbie again with the same man

Daz and Chas might work but she was married to Dan briefly

Does Chas know Ashley is dead?

chas could be sick, has she cancer gene like faith, who is dara her irish man?

There was an article a while ago that they were bringing in a son of Faith (so Chas's half brother) as the new hunk. Maybe Dara is him.

Would be typical soap if it turned out that either Debbie or Chas had been unknowingly involved in incest (I still haven't ruled out the possibility that Tom Waterhouse turns out to be him.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    There was an article a while ago that they were bringing in a son of Faith (so Chas's half brother) as the new hunk. Maybe Dara is him.

Would be typical soap if it turned out that either Debbie or Chas had been unknowingly involved in incest (I still haven't ruled out the possibility that Tom Waterhouse turns out to be him.)
    that's NOT what what Emmerdale said ... in the Emmerdale Secrets Video interview with Iain MacLeod earlier this year he stated that they were bringing in someone connected to the Dingles in September and they stated that they COULD and I say COULD be connected with either Debbie Dingle or Faith Dingle ... they NEVER EVER stated about bringing in a brother.

Quote Originally Posted by SomersetSunShin View Post
    that's NOT what what Emmerdale said ... in the Emmerdale Secrets Video interview with Iain MacLeod earlier this year he stated that they were bringing in someone connected to the Dingles in September and they stated that they COULD and I say COULD be connected with either Debbie Dingle or Faith Dingle ... they NEVER EVER stated about bringing in a brother.
    is it tom

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    is it tom
    Or Toms butler, whats his face?

But since this is a Chas thread, I just wanna say Her & Paddy just dont do it for me. I've always seen Chas with someone more better looking than Paddy. Sorry but thats just my opinion.

now she is keeping baby, do you think she will miscarry or something will be wrong with the baby?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (17-03-2018)

Thread Information