Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just to say i've not got lost!!

Just to say i've not got lost!!

Haha feel free to move this if in the wrong place, i just wanted to tell people (incase anyone other than Shiv noticed my dissapearance) that i have not left SB, i didn't get lost, i am most deffo still alive just not online much due to a course i was put on for job center related stuff started in may and finishes next week, they put me on a work placement at the British Heart Foundation 9am till 5pm and i am really quite tired when i get home and just can't be bothered with the computer unless there is something urgent i need to do and if there is i rarely stay longer than i have to. Anyway as i said course finishes next week and therefore the work placement should terminate but i have decided because i have a laugh there and have met some good friends and actually enjoy working there (baring the obvious odd days where i have a crap day but hell who doesn't?) i am going to continue working there but i am hoping not to do so many hours a week now it is my choice but until i speak to Dave the manager i've absolutely no idea what hours i will be doing, hopefully though not so many which will hopefully mean i will not be so tired and will hopefully be back

Sig dedicated to Charley

I actually wondered where you were the other day, as I've noticed you haven't made any posts on here lately unless I've missed them lol.

I'm glad you've got on well with your work placement and that you are enjoying it as well

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DaVeyWaVey For This Useful Post:

Xx-Vicky-xX (14-08-2009)

I noticed you weren't about too!!

Which is funny... because I actually have a really random question for you..

I have you on facebook... but you're mutual friends with a girl that used to be in my primary school class! And I went through comprensive with her!!
    Kelly Humphreys?

It's such a small world!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kirsty :] For This Useful Post:

Xx-Vicky-xX (14-08-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsty :] View Post
    I noticed you weren't about too!!

Which is funny... because I actually have a really random question for you..

I have you on facebook... but you're mutual friends with a girl that used to be in my primary school class! And I went through comprensive with her!!
    Kelly Humphreys?

It's such a small world!
    Ah yeah i know Kelly, we have been net mates for about 4 years now Very small world haha

Glad a couple of people noticed haha would be silly me posting this if one person noticed haha
    Last edited by Xx-Vicky-xX; 14-08-2009 at 19:11.

Sig dedicated to Charley

Glad to hear you're doing well Vicky; was wondering what had happened to you. Hope you get the hours that you want.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

Xx-Vicky-xX (14-08-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsty :] View Post

Kelly Humphreys?

It's such a small world!
    Me and Bryan have a mutual friend who he went to school with and is at uni with me now.

But anyway, good to know you haven't dropped off the face of the earth. Looking forward to you posting more when things calm down for you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

Xx-Vicky-xX (14-08-2009)

Thanks Abigail, i look foward to things calming down haha its horrible being tired all the time but i do enjoy working at that place, apparently it has done my confidence a world of good

Sig dedicated to Charley

Quote Originally Posted by Xx-Vicky-xX View Post
    Thanks Abigail, i look foward to things calming down haha its horrible being tired all the time but i do enjoy working at that place, apparently it has done my confidence a world of good

ooo i was thinking about you the other night when i saw one tree hill mentioned on a site i was looking at!! Hope to catch you on msn one night xxx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Debs For This Useful Post:

Xx-Vicky-xX (14-08-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Debs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xx-Vicky-xX View Post

ooo i was thinking about you the other night when i saw one tree hill mentioned on a site i was looking at!! Hope to catch you on msn one night xxx
    WOW i do love to hear that One Tree Hill makes people think of me such a great honor to be remembered through such a fantastic tv show

Sig dedicated to Charley

Glad to hear you havent disappeared down a black hole!

Hope you are back on here sooooon.

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Thread Information