Thread: Alicia Douvall

Alicia Douvall

Destiny Douvall, real name Georgia, is just 14 years old and seemingly on her way to becoming a glamour model.

Her mother Alicia Douvall, being a famous glamour model herself, says she is behind her daughter's decision 100%.

Alicia told Now magazine: "I make no apologies for pushing her towards a successful career. She's proud of her body and makes good money by showing it off."

Alicia accompanies her daughter to every shoot and happily admits: "We're planning on her modelling topless when she's 16."

Destiny started modelling at two and by ten her mum was teaching her glamorous poses: "I showed her how to strut sexily.

"She's been wearing make-up, false nails and fake tan since she was nine... Every month she sees a dermatologist, a dentist for teeth whitening and a stylist and colourist for her hair."
    Having just signed a big deal, Alicia says: "How many 14-year-olds can claim to earn £85,000 a year?"

Destiny herself admits to spending £1000 per month on clothes and £200 on make-up. She added: "I'm proud of my body and the opportunities I'm getting... I want a boob job when I'm old enough and i'll do glamour modelling if it's tasteful.

"I aspire to be like Jordan but because I have singing, acting and dance training, I intend to be much better.

Destiny Douvall, real name Georgia, is set to follow in her mum Alicia's footsteps to become a glamour model.

The 14-year-old is already modelling sexy lingerie and bikinis and when she hits 16 her mum says: "We're planning on her modelling topless."
    WTF - what mother would allow their young underage daughter to do this

Alicia Douvall was on that program Addicted too, wasn't she addicted to plastic surgery?
    Super Mod

That, tbh, is just disgusting. It seems to me that her mother is trying to live her dreams through her daughter now that she's got older and probably not in demand or whatever anymore. Kids that young don't need to wear make up and fake nails etc they should be able to enjoy being young - and defintely not exposing herself like that at such a young age (topless shots) there's age limits on stuff like that for a reason. I don't understand why people can't let kids be kids anymore. Yeah fair enough she's gonna have all that money but tbh i'd rather have my childhood and be able to enjoy it before money.
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

This is disgraceful - encouraging her daughter like that

fair enough if the girl wants to do modelling then ok, but she should be doing child/teen modelling for proper clothes and stuff. no way should she be doing lingerie/bikini shoots and why at this age is she already planning on topless modelling and having a boob job?!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Alicia Douvall was on that program Addicted too, wasn't she addicted to plastic surgery?
    Yes she had issues since her childhood, I think she could of been very beautiful if she hadn't had so many surgeries.........

Before:

After:

THats awful, i could understand a bit more if she was wanting to do it, but at 13 14 you dont know and easily influenced. Let her lead he own likfe and then she can decide later if she wants to model.

It is sad she has hardly had a successful career as a model and it has hardly brought her happiest why would she want the same for her child

Thread Information