Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Corrie rumours

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Some come from official websites and the BBC press office. I don't know where the ITV soap spoilers are from (probably the ITV website)
    I get most of the Corrie, Emmerdale and The Bill spoilers from the ITV Press office. Others come from some of the more reliable newspapers. I tend not to trust DS as there are a lot of fantasists on there who post silly spoilers based on rumour
    Well there seems to be one of these fantasists on here spoiling a good thread: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ad.php?t=98215

We don't get that many fake spoilers on here. The reason for saying where we get spoilers from is to give credit to the person who originally posted on whatever site or magazine and also so other members can judge the accuracy of the spoilers or visit the website for themselves.

Another forum I go on has a lot of members that post fake spoilers from wikipedia (which is very unreliable) and it gets really annoying
    I read somewhere that wikipedia is not as reliable as everyone thinks some people have had their obituary written and still been alive!

If you think a post breaks the rules or is spam, you can report it by clicking the red alert triangle at the top right of each post.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

GossipGirl (22-08-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by GossipGirl View Post
    We don't get that many fake spoilers on here. The reason for saying where we get spoilers from is to give credit to the person who originally posted on whatever site or magazine and also so other members can judge the accuracy of the spoilers or visit the website for themselves.

Another forum I go on has a lot of members that post fake spoilers from wikipedia (which is very unreliable) and it gets really annoying
    I read somewhere that wikipedia is not as reliable as everyone thinks some people have had their obituary written and still been alive!
    Anybody can edit an article on wiki to make it say whatever they like. I could go on and edit it to say that Gail gets pregnant with twins and they both die shortly after birth. Then someone might go post the link on another website and some people might believe it.

If you think a post breaks the rules or is spam, you can report it by clicking the red alert triangle at the top right of each post.
    Can you? thanks for the tip

Quote Originally Posted by GossipGirl View Post

Anybody can edit an article on wiki to make it say whatever they like. I could go on and edit it to say that Gail gets pregnant with twins and they both die shortly after birth. Then someone might go post the link on another website and some people might believe it.
    True I think I will stick to this site and the sites that some of the other members mentioned!

Thread Information