Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kev and Molly on Weekend Nookie Trip

I wonder if molly will get pregnant or something?

Didnt someone mention that?

Have they? so does she do think?

THE truth about Kevin and Molly's illicit affair almost comes out after they spend a couple of days away together!

Unsuspecting Sally and Tyrone think the pair have gone to take part in a 10km fun run in Scotland.

But Kevin panics when he returns and his family grill him about what he's been up to!

"Sally doesn't suspect a thing when Kevin and Molly set off," admits Sally Whittaker, who plays Sally. "She would be devastated to find out about the affair."

Kevin begins to take more risks with Molly when he lies to Sally that he is going to do a charity race in Glasgow and suggests his running partner tag along.

But Kev reveals to Molly that they aren't really going to the event - he's actually organised a romantic break!

Later, Molly is delighted when she and Kevin arrive at a posh hotel in Chester, and they spend the entire afternoon in bed.

The next day, the lovers lie that their train back to Weatherfield has been cancelled - so they can enjoy another night of passion.

When they finally get home, Sally asks how the race went - and Sophie wants to know why there's no photo of her dad on the fun run's website!

Flustered Kevin lies that he and Molly both had to pull out due to injury - and trusting Sally buys his story.

"Molly is the last person she'd think Kevin would cheat with," says Sally. "But from a viewer's point of view, I can understand why he's having an affair!"

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...in-Corrie.html

Thats why this affair could run and run as no one would suspect these 2 of ever being together

Molly should get herself a job in a hotel, at least they could claim staff discount. All those luxury hotels they keep staying in must cost a fortune. Surely Sally should notice something as she is keeping the books.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Surely Sally should notice something as she is keeping the books.
    I thought that right from the start of this plan of "calling out" Kevin to a breakdown. How does he account for it in the books? What is happening to the money he should be getting?

I wondered about the money I thought Sally would notice as she seems so materialistic

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a1...go-for-it.html

Coronation Street star Vicky Binns has claimed that many female viewers are supporting her character's affair.

In recent months, fans have seen Binns's alter ego Molly Dobbs cheating on her husband Tyrone (Alan Halsall) with married mechanic Kevin Webster (Michael Le Vell).

Discussing the storyline in an interview with Coronation Street's website, Binns revealed: "There are actually quite a few women who say 'go for it' - people are really taken by it.

"I think it's because it wasn't expected but you kind of believe it and it's definitely captured people's imagination - and led them to shout at me in the street all the time!"

Earlier this year, Binns admitted that she feared a viewer backlash due to the storyline.

On the negative comments she has since received, the actress added: "I can't go anywhere. Literally it's just so awful. Everyone keeps saying 'poor Tyrone'. And there's all that 'you leave Kevin alone'."

Le Vell recently threatened to quit Coronation Street if the infidelity plotline doesn't end when Kevin's wife Sally (Sally Whittaker) is diagnosed with breast cancer.

I find it hard to believe that some woman really approve her her adultery

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a1...go-for-it.html

On the negative comments she has since received, the actress added: "I can't go anywhere. Literally it's just so awful. Everyone keeps saying 'poor Tyrone'. And there's all that 'you leave Kevin alone'."

I find it hard to believe that some woman really approve her her adultery
    I find it hard to believe that people would talk to the actress as though she was actually the character.

Thread Information