Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: Steve McDonald (Simon Gregson)

Coronation Street spoiler: Steve nurses baby Oliver back to health in the back of his cab
    Steve McDonald is set to nurse his young son back to health in the back of his cab in upcoming scenes in Coronation Street.
    Viewers will witness the touching moment where Steve is forced into action to look after his son Oliver.
    The tiny tot falls ill and his doting father must give him medicine with a syringe while gently singing to comfort him.
    Steve hasn't yet had much contact with Oliver, but after agreeing access terms with Leanne and Nick he will be spending a lot more time with his son.
    Actor Simon Gregson and his cute on-screen baby were caught between takes as they were joined by the child actor's mother.
    Steve had agreed to have no part in his child's life and let Nick bring him up as his father.
    However the Street Cars boss revealed the massive secret to everyone in the Bistro last month as he held Oliver for the first time and blurted out "this is my son".
    Michelle was left fuming at the bombshell, which came after tragically losing her own son Ruairi with Steve.
    It remains to be seen whether Steve's doting father act will lead to more heartache for Michelle and if Leanne will let him take Oliver out again.
    * Coronation Street airs on ITV on Friday at 7.30 and 8.30pm.

Coronation Street spoiler: Steve McDonald’s emotional family day out with baby son ends in a furious punch-up with Nick Tilsley
    Coronation Street fans’ hearts skipped a beat when pictures emerged of Steve McDonald holding his baby son for the first time on a beach day out with Leanne Battersby and Nick Tilsley.
    But it’s not all peace and love on the family outing – as more photos show a furious Steve being held back by Peter Barlow as he tries to punch Nick.
    Looking unfazed, Nick watches on as Steve struggles to lunge at him, held back by Peter. In other images it looks like Steve and Peter’s roles are reversed, with the Barlow bad-boy desperate to land a punch.
    More pics show Peter giving Nick a stern talking to after the skirmish, filmed on Lytham Beach in Lancashire.
    Nick reportedly angers Peter so he has to be held back, then insults Steve, who also ends up wanting to punch him – though the family day out was about trying to resolve their issues.
    The scenes will come as no surprise to Corrie fans as months of tension between Nick and Steve were bound to come to a head.
    Leanne became pregnant with Steve’s love child as a result of their illicit romping, which spelled trouble for her relationship with Nick, until he said he would raise the child as his own.
    Although Nick wants to act as sole dad to baby Oliver, Steve has now decided he wants to bond with the child and the pair are vying to be alpha male.
    Meanwhile pics released last week show Steve holding baby Oliver in his most hands-on bit of parenting yet, carrying the baby on his front in a sling.
    They also appear to show Steve and Leanne will have a heart-to-heart on the day out – which may have sparked jealousy from Nick and led to the angry brawl.
    As fans watch Nick and Steve brawl they’ll no doubt be reminded that these could be some of Nick’s last moments on the soap. He is set to leave the soap this year as actor Ben Price wants to spend more time with his family.
    The character said he didn’t want to raise Steve’s love child while they all still lived on the same street and asked Leanne to move to Edinburgh.
    When she refused he then kissed Leanne’s rival Michelle Connor – so there’s plenty of drama still to come between them.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (26-04-2017), tammyy2j (26-04-2017)

Three Men and Leanne and baby how does this outing come about, Nick inviting Peter and Steve really?

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (26-04-2017), lizann (26-04-2017), parkerman (26-04-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Three Men and Leanne and baby how does this outing come about, Nick inviting Peter and Steve really?
    It's more likely that Leanne plans it with just her and Steve. Nick's bound to find out and go there himself, probably followed by Peter to defend Steve.

I can see it being Peter who spills the beans to Nick. Nick often says something Peter doesn't like and Peter wants to bring him down a peg or two.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (18-06-2017)

Although Leanne can let herself slip, I think she has a bit more savvy than to marry an idiot.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Snagglepus For This Useful Post:

lizann (18-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    Although Leanne can let herself slip, I think she has a bit more savvy than to marry an idiot.
    He is the father of her baby though and in soapland that is enough to marry, at least for a short time ...

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    so leanne moves in with steve and liz to cab office flat to raise oliver, what about simon? leanne does not need a man especially an idiot like steve

Where does Leanne live, is it Nick's flat?
    Last edited by Snagglepus; 18-06-2017 at 21:36.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    Where does Leanne live, is it Nick's flat?
    I think she is now, before she shared with Eva in Dev's flat

Does Gail move into Nick's Victoria Court flat or Sarah Louise with Gary and the kids?

Thread Information