Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve McDonald (Simon Gregson)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    It might be that Simon's depression has come back. As some of you'll know, Simon's wife's pregnant with their third child (I recently posted his funny tweet announcing it). Tragically, they were initally expecting twins but one of the babies died. It must have been a very sad time for them both.

Whatever's the matter, I wish him a speedy recovery. I'll really miss Steve while Simon's away.
    So do I Dazzle . I hadnt realised that the
    current pregnancy had been twins.
    Thats very sad and a great loss tho not
    everyone appreciates that!

I had wondered if any of his children
    had health problems - as he fund- raises
    for Great Ormond St- ??

I hope he recovers from his present
    illness- whatever that may be and that
    the baby is safely delivered!
    It looks as tho Corrie are trying to
    protect his privacy as much as posssible.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maidmarian For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-09-2015), lizann (19-09-2015), tammyy2j (20-09-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    It might be that Simon's depression has come back. As some of you'll know, Simon's wife's pregnant with their third child (I recently posted his funny tweet announcing it). Tragically, they were initally expecting twins but one of the babies died. It must have been a very sad time for them both.

Whatever's the matter, I wish him a speedy recovery. I'll really miss Steve while Simon's away.
    So do I Dazzle . I hadnt realised that the
    current pregnancy had been twins.
    Thats very sad and a great loss tho not
    everyone appreciates that!

I had wondered if any of his children
    had health problems - as he fund- raises
    for Great Ormond St- ??

I hope he recovers from his present
    illness- whatever that may be and that
    the baby is safely delivered!
    It looks as tho Corrie are trying to
    protect his privacy as much as posssible.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to maidmarian For This Useful Post:

cuesgirl (10-12-2015), parkerman (19-09-2015), Perdita (19-09-2015), swmc66 (13-12-2015), tammyy2j (20-09-2015)

steve/simon is a loss as not many fun characters on the show, hope nothing serious for him or his family

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-09-2015), parkerman (19-09-2015), Perdita (20-09-2015), swmc66 (13-12-2015), tammyy2j (20-09-2015)

Coronation Street Christmas – Steve McDonald won’t be home
    Coronation Street’s Steve McDonald hasn’t been seen on the cobbles for weeks after he left for Spain in the wake of his mother’s disastrous love life.
    Any hope that he may return to Weatherfield to spend Christmas with his family are dashed when he makes his wife Michelle receives a phone call from him.
    Michelle’s furious when he says he’s not coming home and she has to break the news to Amy that her dad won’t be home for Christmas as he’s staying in Spain to look after Andy who’s broken his leg.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-12-2015), Rear window (10-12-2015), swmc66 (13-12-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Coronation Street’s Steve McDonald hasn’t been seen on the cobbles for weeks after he left for Spain in the wake of his mother’s disastrous love life.
    Any hope that he may return to Weatherfield to spend Christmas with his family are dashed when he makes his wife Michelle receives a phone call from him.
    Michelle’s furious when he says he’s not coming home and she has to break the news to Amy that her dad won’t be home for Christmas as he’s staying in Spain to look after Andy who’s broken his leg.
    not back as he holed aidan's socks

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    not back as he holed aidan's socks

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (12-12-2015), Perdita (11-12-2015)

Comments on other sites that he has left for good but not confirmed

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (12-12-2015), Glen1 (12-12-2015), maidmarian (12-12-2015), parkerman (13-12-2015), swmc66 (13-12-2015)

A photograph was shown in the Manchester Evening News of Simon Gregson switching on Christmas lights. I didn't think he looked at all well, but this may be down to flash photography or poor light. Whatever the reason lets hope he has a speedy recovery and return to corrie.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Glen1 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (12-12-2015), maidmarian (12-12-2015), parkerman (13-12-2015), Perdita (12-12-2015), swmc66 (13-12-2015)

Simon Gregson has said he is "thrilled" after welcoming his third child with wife Emma Gleave. The Coronation Street star, who plays Steve McDonald in the ITV soap, announced the new addition to his family on Tuesday.

"After talking 2 a belly for 9 months, I can now talk to a beautiful little face & know it's not Mr Hanky. Myself & @emmagleave are thrilled," he tweeted.

The actor was inundated with congratulatory messages following the announcement, but has not yet announced the name or sex of his new arrival - a baby brother or sister for the couple's sons Alfie, seven, and four-year-old Harry.

Simon was previously forced to deny that Emma had gone into labour at the end of November after joking that he might have to dash off to hospital while switching on Wilmslow's Christmas lights.

"If my wife's giving birth in hospital who's this pregnant woman I've woke up with at home," Simon tweeted.

The happy news comes after a difficult year for the actor, who is currently taking an extended break from Coronation Street to recover from illness. The 40-year-old announced that he and Emma were expecting their third child together with an amusing Twitter photo in May.

"After a stressful few months… myself and @emmagleave are excited to announce…" Simon captioned the image, which showed him holding a can of beer in one hand, with an arrow and the word "Beer" drawn on his stomach.

Emma, meanwhile, had "Baby" penned across her stomach with an arrow pointing to her blossoming bump. The blonde beauty drew even more attention to her pregnancy by wearing a bright pink crop top and leggings, and had a look of surprise on her face.

Congratulations to both .. lets hope Simon is able to return to work soon

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (16-12-2015), maidmarian (16-12-2015)

According to this article, the new baby is a boy: http://www.ok.co.uk/mum-and-baby/sim...cting-baby-boy

I was sure I had read it somewhere before.

Thread Information