Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve McDonald (Simon Gregson)

steve cheats on louise

heard on the radio earlier that steves g/f lousie comes back and he cheats on her with tracey! hope its not true! source:heart 106.2

Well we know that Steve is getting back with Tracy mabye this is the way! I thought Louise was supposed to be leaving 'forever' so I wonder how she could continue with Steve, without lots of trips back and forth Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by *JSW*
    Well we know that Steve is getting back with Tracy mabye this is the way! I thought Louise was supposed to be leaving 'forever' so I wonder how she could continue with Steve, without lots of trips back and forth Ireland
    The girl who plays Louise is only back in Ireland to finish her exams.. as far as I know from reading the Irish Press here, she is planning to go back to Corrie once exams are finished which is mid-may.. could be wrong but that is what our newspapers are saying

I read somewhere that Steve becomes a father again, as we were left to presume that he spent the night with Louise and apparently he is to do the same with Tracey, I wonder who the mum will be? Could be a very interesting scenario

I don't even think they write storylines that much ahead.
    The old crow *pecks*

Quote Originally Posted by jeangenie
    I read somewhere that Steve becomes a father again, as we were left to presume that he spent the night with Louise and apparently he is to do the same with Tracey, I wonder who the mum will be? Could be a very interesting scenario
    I think that is just a rumour

wasnt that just a week thing or whatever. They both knoew that once she went back that would be it?

Tracy and Steve - Kidnapp!!!

In todays sun it says the Steve takes Amy to see the planes at Manchester Airport, but Tracy calls the police to tell them that Steve is trying to take Amy out of the country!!! Sould be shown in about 5 weeks time.

There are pics as well so I guess its true!!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Polly Hudson said about it on GMTV this morning too, cause they were laughing about why would you take a little girl to watch aeroplanes taking off!! But it does sound as if its true.

sounds like a good story! love all the stuff with steve and tracey so will look forwaard to this

Thread Information