Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Our Other Halves

Our Other Halves

I was thinking we haven't really got a thread to discuss our other halves.

Thought we could have a thread to tell everyone about our bsf/gfs/husband/wives.

Also we could use to to vent out frustrations out when they're driving us crazy! Or to just let everyone know when they've done something lovely and made us all happy.

So yeah - love em or hate em, he's a thread for our other halves!

Ah how sweet... Have to say I am totally blessed with my other half. He is sweet kind and considerate.. never angry, never argue.. and loves me for me which is all any one can ask.. I hear my mum and sister complaining all the time about their husbands and each time I think "I am so lucky".. I tell him this everyday cause it is always nice to hear you are loved and wanted... I love my baby
    Super Mod

awww Siobhan bless! thats made me go all squee! i think this thread is a lovely idea personally!

ok so well i might aswell tell you all about my other half!

he's called Nick and he's 17 and hes half Swedish! he is so so so gorgeous, but whats best about him is his amazing personality, he is so kind, caring, considerate, affectionate and sensative

growing up has been hard for me, coming to terms with my sexuality, it hasnt been easy, but i feel as if having Nick now has made it all worth while. he is just simply amazing, and we haven't known each other for too long but we know we love one another, and it's come to the point where we cant imagine ourselves ever being apart from one another. squeee!!!!
    Last edited by Bryan; 04-08-2009 at 16:07.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bryan For This Useful Post:

DaVeyWaVey (05-08-2009), Debs (04-08-2009), Luna (04-08-2009), Siobhan (04-08-2009)

Mines?

He is the most sarcastic moody guy ive ever known. We argue constantly, doesnt help that we work together, dont think we have actually gone a full week without falling out about something lol

But i love him (or cant get rid of him lol)

My friends have always said that i would need a guy who was able to take on my sarcastic tones....and i guess ive met my match!!!

at least you can never say things are boring eh Lee? love comes about in different ways, it doesnt always have to be hearts and flowers and stuff, as long as your happy

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bryan For This Useful Post:

Luna (04-08-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    at least you can never say things are boring eh Lee? love comes about in different ways, it doesnt always have to be hearts and flowers and stuff, as long as your happy
    lol nope never boring in this house.

Not meaning to hijak this thread but what does everyone think about relationships in the workplace?? No one knows that we are seeing each other and that is because i dont like people knowing what goes on outside the work place. He seems to have a problem with this though.

I don't mind relationships in the workplace as long as everything is kept professional and there's no special treatment for the one who is a lower grade (if there is one. There's no need for outright flirting, sex on desks etc.

I do see why you don't want your colleagues to know you're seeing this guy. How have you kept it secret if you live together?

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    I don't mind relationships in the workplace as long as everything is kept professional and there's no special treatment for the one who is a lower grade (if there is one. There's no need for outright flirting, sex on desks etc.

I do see why you don't want your colleagues to know you're seeing this guy. How have you kept it secret if you live together?
    A few people do know about it but he is higher up than me and as you said i dont want people thinking that there is any special treatment. He's not my manager but i do need to work with him at some points.

The only people that know are the people that need to know.
    TBH i just cant be bothered with all the gossip that would start about it.

He doesnt think its a big deal but still goes along with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    Not meaning to hijak this thread but what does everyone think about relationships in the workplace?? No one knows that we are seeing each other and that is because i dont like people knowing what goes on outside the work place. He seems to have a problem with this though.
    Given that the majority of relationships start in the workplace I dont have a problem with it.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Awww this thread jsut amkes me want another half! Bless

As for the workplace thing.. I have no problem with it either, since I'm kind of in the same boat.
    We're not actually going out, but we've got a thing going on, only 1 person in work knows about it, and we keep work and the "relationship" completely seperate, and I make sure I don't get preferential treatment, because he;s our assistant manager.

Thread Information