Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Maria Connor Sutherland (Samia Smith)

i really like the actress samia she seems very down to earth and is also a very good actress. When she was younger she was more whingy but since liam and becoming a mother shes really flourished and so as samia - is about time they gave her somethink to get her teeth in. The stillborn was emoitonal but acted extremly well too.

Cant wait till shes back next year and when tony returns too, plus shes also got to meet the new nick that should go down well!!

I think the thing with Nick has died, I think Nick and Leanne have unfinished business then Nick and Maria. I think Maria could be sworn of relationships for a little while as she hasn't had much luck with men
    (Charlie being killed,Liam dying,Nick heading off)
    She is course to take Rita's title of the The Street Black widow I think

i dont think ses anyway near rita. Gail takes that title i think. After tony maria will become much stronger and will keep a distance from men for a while although im sure she wont be short of offers. According to the itv website ad sun website maria and nick storyline is far from dead and i would say the same about tony too. Something tells me we'll be seing him in 2010!!

I can't see Maria without a man she has always been linked to one in some kind of way. She seems to be someone who has always been dependent on one.

The only way I can see Maria being linked to Tony is if she is to become pregnant by him.

I can see maria without a man especially when she discovers the truth about tony. She become a different person and she will be strong because she has to for her son. I think when tony goes down for liams murder theres a chance he could breakout next year and if hes not in the right frame of mind he could kidnap baby liam or something but not to harm him. He see baby liam as hes son.

I am very much looking forward to seeing what the future holds for maria after this - its never a dull or drama free moment with her around but untill then I wish samia and matt all the best with Freya too!

I can't see him kidnapping Liam as he would not want to cause any distress or harm to a baby that he now considers to be his 'son'.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannelene View Post
    I can't see him kidnapping Liam as he would not want to cause any distress or harm to a baby that he now considers to be his 'son'.
    ah but when your not in the right frame of mind your capable of anything and he doesn't have to take the baby to harm him it might be he just wants to see him or a way for him to see maria again! The possibilties are endless!

I couldn't see Tony doing that as I think he has done so much to hurt Maria already doing something to her child would be the last straw.

exactly she could flip and kill him herself!!

No way - at least I hope that doesn't happen

Thread Information