Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast

Thread: Maria Connor Sutherland (Samia Smith)

Quote Originally Posted by mysangry View Post
    I apologise in advance if this spoiler has already shown, but it appears
    Maria is going to have Slapper session with Local hoodlam Gary Windass, has she done the whole street now?
    Oh forgot she's not been with Geoff yet or Craig???
    she needs to get with david

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    she needs to get with david
    I just could not see a post for Maria, need glasses!!

Possibly coz it was back in JUne anybody gave her a thought

up duffy by gary, he could maybe challenge steve for super swimmers if a few more kids show up

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    up duffy by gary, he could maybe challenge steve for super swimmers if a few more kids show up
    Ha Ha but what i don't get is, what's the attraction with these two muffins, not exactly intellingent Hunks, mind Robert was starting to show promise!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mysangry For This Useful Post:

Brucie (07-11-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by mysangry View Post
    Ha Ha but what i don't get is, what's the attraction with these two muffins, not exactly intellingent Hunks, mind Robert was starting to show promise!!
    I think Gary paid for Maria's shopping and boom she fancied him, I don't remember them even talking before

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Brucie (07-11-2019), lizann (07-11-2019)

At least she is not chasing men that already have a partner now

9. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Perdita (10-11-2019)

Coronation Street's Maria Connor will start to doubt her boyfriend Gary Windass, after more warnings that he's not to be trusted.

Maria will soon learn that she's pregnant with Gary's baby, but she's given food for thought over their future when not everyone is happy for them.

As Gary (Mikey North) shows off a flash 4x4 on the cobbles, Tyrone Dobbs (Alan Halsall) is suspicious over how he could have afforded it. Gary is quick to insist that he acquired it during a house clearance.

Sarah Platt (Tina O'Brien) is also jealous when she spots Gary presenting Maria with the keys to the car. Discovering that Maria is pregnant, she soon tips off Ali Neeson (James Burrows) with the news.

Still regretting their recent break-up, Ali pays a visit to Maria and desperately tries to warn her that Gary is a loan shark. He explains that the furniture shop is just a front.

Maria is left with even more reason to worry when market trader Big Garth, who's setting up a Winter Wonderland nearby, spots her designer handbag.

Gary had previously assured Maria that the bag was fake, but Big Garth points out that it's genuine and would have cost him around £1,000.

When Maria demands an explanation from Gary, he insists that he isn't a loan shark. He admits to beating up Ryan Connor, but claims that it was only because Ryan stole from him. But how will Maria feel about this?

Samia Longchambon, who plays Maria, explained: "When Ali confronts her with all this new information about Gary being a loan shark, she can't help but believe Ali.

"Maria is also suspicious when Big Garth tells her that her bag is not a fake, because Gary told her it wasn't a real bag.

"She then questions Gary on how he got the money for all these things, but as soon as she does, Gary has got answers for her and tries to talk her round again."

Asked whether Maria would have had her happily-ever-after with Ali if he hadn't dumped her, Samia laughed: "Well, we are talking about Maria! The chances of that happening are very slim, but I do think they would have been very happy together. I do think it was working."

Digital Spy

maria loses the baby as she has measles which gary blames daniel as Bertie has

up duffy again whose daddy ali or gary, measles and miscarriage recovery fast, so time for nookie again

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (17-02-2020)

Thread Information