Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: SoapBoards Member Spotlight

Further to a comment on Jodi's pictures on facebook, here are some pictures of giant french lops in chinchilla colour (grey). These aren't my rabbits btw, just some pictures of the breed.

The one's of Dylan, Beauty, Hutch, Jessica Rabbit and Topaz are closest in size and looks.

http://www.giantrabbitrescue.co.uk/12973.html?

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with the answers to our questions Abigail

Sounds like you had a lot of fun getting drunk in the uni library

Thanks for the informative answers. For some reason I thought the questions would be anonymous. Thank God I kept my questions clean

How many hours do you sleep everynight as that seems to be your favourite activity!
    Last edited by Meh; 30-07-2009 at 17:55.

I don't sleep very well during the night so about eight hours, plus two or three during the day. I'm going through another phase of insomnia which is driving me crazy at the moment.

Stressed?

I went through a phase of insomnia a while back. Deep nasal breathing whilst in bed was the key

I don't think I am. I have an assignment to do but I'm about a third through it, which I did yesterday. Last night was the worst night I've had in several months. I finally dropped off about 4am.

I go through phases of not sleeping at all during the night, going to bed at 10pm (highly unusual) and sleeping for 12 - 14 hours and then a normal bedtime (about 1am). You wouldn't want to share a bed with me Apart from that, I sleepwalk, sleep talk and call out when I'm asleep. I've also been known to touch people...

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    Thanks for the informative answers. For some reason I thought the questions would be anonymous. Thank God I kept my questions clean
    lol I thought Id add them in to help show who is taking part and for referencing when people comment and stuff like that

And plus if people ask a question to a certain member it might only make sense between them two, I dont know like if they had a joke going on or knew more about the person than others

Thanks for leeting us know what makes Abigail tick. Who's next Abbie.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    lol I thought Id add them in to help show who is taking part and for referencing when people comment and stuff like that

And plus if people ask a question to a certain member it might only make sense between them two, I dont know like if they had a joke going on or knew more about the person than others
    The a/s/l was a joke
    The rest were all psychologically profiling Abigail

And what has my profile come out as?

Thread Information