Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony Hutchinson (Nick Pickard)

Vengeful Jacqui McQueen is forced to eat a massive slice of humble pie when her cousin comes clean about Tony Hutchinson.

Jacqui (Claire Cooper, 25) has been leading a campaign to see her ex banged up for sleeping with her 15-year-old cousin Theresa.

But she’s stunned when Theresa (Jorgie Porter, 20) comes clean and admits Tony (Nick Pickard, 29) had no idea she was under age.

Claire confessed: “Jacqui tells Theresa to keep her mouth shut because she’s still so bitter about the breakdown of their relationship and wants Tony to suffer.

“It was bad enough he had already cheated on her with her sister.”

Aww they cant do this tony

im enjoying it, after all he slept with mercedes and didnt give it a second thought then paid to abort the child, so you can hardly blame jacqui for being angry and she has always been a fiery one, so this is the way you would expect her to react.

Its not like she has forgiven mercedes either its a case of whats good for one is good for another although you know blood is thicker than water and she will eventually forgive her,

She was ready to start again with tony but he didnt turn up and slept with teresa again
    Maisie Mouse

Tony Hutchinson

IT’S the single life again for loser-in-love Tony Hutchinson after he catches his girlfriend Cindy Cunningham snogging Darren Osborne.

He’s gone through more women than he’s served hot meals in his restaurant Gnosh.

And once again he’s all alone after dumping unfaithful Cindy. But this time he’s only got himself to blame.

Our insider revealed: “Tony starts getting cold feet when Cindy practically moves into his flat along with her daughter Holly.

“He tells her to back off but a few days later they end up having a big fight at work and Cindy runs off crying.

“Feeling guilty, Tony goes round to apologise, only to catch her kissing Darren.”

A furious Tony, feeling like a fool, tells Cindy they are finished and storms off.

At first Cindy is convinced she’ll be able to win him back.

But when it becomes obvious she’s got more chance of *winning the lottery she turns her attentions back to Darren.

Our insider added: “Cindy and Darren are perfect for each other.

“They are both greedy money-grabbers and it isn’t long before they are looking for a way to fleece Tony for all they can get.”

Cindy gets caught out on Wednesday August 5 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

crystalsea (27-07-2009), lizann (29-07-2009)

I hate Tony and Cindy together

Get him back with Jacqui they belong together.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Hollyoaks businessman Tony Hutchinson will be diagnosed with testicular cancer in a forthcoming storyline.

Nick Pickard, who plays the long-standing character, has already begun filming the emotional plot and viewers will see Tony receive his diagnosis in early May.

Show bosses and the Hollyoaks story team have thoroughly researched the illness in recent months, and are hoping that Tony's storyline will help to raise awareness among the public.

Pickard commented: "I am really excited and hugely honoured to be involved in this upcoming storyline for Tony. As an actor you really want to portray dramatic stories that you can really get your teeth into and that strike a chord with the audience.

"Tony's diagnosis will certainly challenge me as an actor and I hope will raise awareness of this particular type of male cancer."

According to Cancer Research UK, around 2,090 men in the UK are diagnosed with testicular cancer each year.

The illness is one of the most treatable types of cancer, with research suggesting that over 95% of men will be cured if diagnosed and treated in the early stages.

Tony has been part of Hollyoaks since the first episode in 1995 and viewers can expect him to be prominent on screen as the storyline plays out over the next few months.

Pickard told Digital Spy this week: "It's a very big year ahead for Tony, which is very good for me. I'm really looking forward to it. It'll actually be one of my biggest years, this year."

Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6.30pm on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7pm on E4.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (24-03-2013)

I'm glad tony is getting a proper storyline, he hasn't had one in ages,

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Katy For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (24-03-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    I'm glad tony is getting a proper storyline, he hasn't had one in ages,
    Me too it is shame Jacqui is leaving as I wanted them back together

Last edited by tammyy2j; 24-03-2013 at 19:53.

Thread Information