Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Could any of this be true?

Could any of this be true?

I found this on a website, but have no idea if it is already here or not. I tried to search, but there was too much to try to search for. In any event here it is:

After months of fevered tabloid speculation, Ross Kemp has finally agreed to make an EastEnders comeback in the autumn - and this time, it comes straight from the horse’s mouth. The actor, who plays tortured gangsta publican Grant Mitchell, had been in talks with the BBC for several months but eventually sealed the deal after being persuaded by Barbara Windsor, who plays his on-screen mum Peggy.

"She must have asked 50 times," Ross told the News of the World. "In fact she nagged so much I told her I'd say yes if she stopped asking! Now I've finally agreed, I'm looking forward to it." Bosses have drafted a sensational plot to reunite Grant with the rest of the Mitchell clan. An insider divulged: “Let’s just say it’s something to do with the mischief Dirty Den causes from beyond the grave.”

Meanwhile, The People reports that EastEnders plan to axe a string of characters in a desperate bid to breathe new life into the ailing soap. Those facing an uncertain future in Albert Square include the Miller family and roadsweeper Gus. Even original cast member Wendy Richard’s future is in doubt as her character, the never knowingly under-cardiganed Pauline Fowler, has become increasingly unpopular with viewers in recent times.

The scriptwriters at Elstree have finally given the Moon brothers a purpose in life (other than tidying up pens in the betting shop while glaring villainously). The terrible twosome will torch gentleman gangster Johnny Allen’s home after he steals one of their business ideas. And this isn’t just any old fire… TV insiders claim the inferno, which devastates Phil Mitchell’s old home, could cost at least one life. EastEnders bosses are keeping tight-lipped about who the victim – or victims – could be. But here’s a little clue – Jake Moon returns to Walford in the autumn for a series of major storylines but dear old Danny doesn’t.

Dirty Den is plotting his revenge. Former EastEnders star Leslie Grantham, sacked after becoming the centre of one of showbiz’s most nauseating scandals, involving his naked body and a webcam, is writing a tell-all book. “It’ll blow the lid off the soap,” says the actor. “While I’ve been silly, so have they – I helped put the show back in the ratings and then they axe me.”

This of course leads to my speculation that somehow Marcus Christy is not entriely gone. He may in fact have information that could exonerate Phil. I have no idea how considering he was caught in the building with the money, set-up or no, he was still going to participate in the robbery. However, perhaps in the papers that Den gave to Marcus when he conned Sam out of the Vic contain information helping Phil to be freed. Otherwise how can he come back to the Square? Ian would sell him out in a minute, as would Pauline and probably half of the Square. So a lot of this seems to fall in line with events that are happening right now. It seems to me that Johnny is gearing up to own the Square entirely. Also, he had mentioned to Billy that his "family" member was not welcome as he wanted a nice quite place to live. He knows who Billy's family member is and he certainly knows the Mitchell's as a whole since he approached Billy on the park bench and asked if he wasn't a Mitchell. What do you think? Apologies if this is posted anywhere else and I put it in the Rumour section as it may not be an actual spoiler.

I thought it had already been established that Danny doesn't die?

Forever Loving TAO - Messageboard for all Tracy Ann or Chrissie fans!

Quote Originally Posted by kckinsmcg
    After months of fevered tabloid speculation, Ross Kemp has finally agreed to make an EastEnders comeback in the autumn - and this time, it comes straight from the horse’s mouth. The actor, who plays tortured gangsta publican Grant Mitchell, had been in talks with the BBC for several months but eventually sealed the deal after being persuaded by Barbara Windsor, who plays his on-screen mum Peggy.

"She must have asked 50 times," Ross told the News of the World. "In fact she nagged so much I told her I'd say yes if she stopped asking! Now I've finally agreed, I'm looking forward to it." Bosses have drafted a sensational plot to reunite Grant with the rest of the Mitchell clan. An insider divulged: “Let’s just say it’s something to do with the mischief Dirty Den causes from beyond the grave.”
    it is true that ross kemp is coming back as grant as the bbc have confirmed it on the ee site. dont know about the bit about den though

Meanwhile, The People reports that EastEnders plan to axe a string of characters in a desperate bid to breathe new life into the ailing soap. Those facing an uncertain future in Albert Square include the Miller family and roadsweeper Gus. Even original cast member Wendy Richard’s future is in doubt as her character, the never knowingly under-cardiganed Pauline Fowler, has become increasingly unpopular with viewers in recent times.
    yes this has been reported but i dont know how true it is, nothing has been confirmed yet

The scriptwriters at Elstree have finally given the Moon brothers a purpose in life (other than tidying up pens in the betting shop while glaring villainously). The terrible twosome will torch gentleman gangster Johnny Allen’s home after he steals one of their business ideas. And this isn’t just any old fire… TV insiders claim the inferno, which devastates Phil Mitchell’s old home, could cost at least one life. EastEnders bosses are keeping tight-lipped about who the victim – or victims – could be. But here’s a little clue – Jake Moon returns to Walford in the autumn for a series of major storylines but dear old Danny doesn’t.
    on the ee site it says the door has been left open for jake maskell (danny) to return so i dont think that he dies
    Last edited by di marco; 04-06-2005 at 14:32.
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Ross is coming back but Den same as di marco not sure.

The bit about Dirty Den is true. Leslie Grantham is planning to write his autobiograby...should make for an interesting read!

Quote Originally Posted by squarelady
    The bit about Dirty Den is true. Leslie Grantham is planning to write his autobiograby...should make for an interesting read!
    i had no idea what that bit was about until a few minutes ago. i googled it and got a couple sites that had the whole disgusting story. i bet that is the reason they made him such a scumbag in the end. practically stole the story from real life. Can you imagine the chick on the other end of the camera? She must have been laughing her head off knowing she was going to make sure the tabloids got a hold it and get a nice paycheck for it. Why oh why do celebrities (as minor or major as they are) forget that they will always be targets for some people? Micheal Jackson had to know people would have a problem with him sharing his bed with kids, whether it was truly innocent about it or not. Even if all was above board, I would not let my child share her bed with an older strange man ever. So Den thought that the cyber-babe was so into him that she would keep the photos to herself. as horrible as it is for people to take advantage of other people, sometimes these celebs get what they deserve for not using their heads.

awww no they shouldnt kill off aload of characters, n not gus hes so sweet

Please tell me that Pauline, Martin, Sonia and Ian will all burn i hope they all get the axe.

Quote Originally Posted by kckinsmcg
    i had no idea what that bit was about until a few minutes ago. i googled it and got a couple sites that had the whole disgusting story. i bet that is the reason they made him such a scumbag in the end. practically stole the story from real life. Can you imagine the chick on the other end of the camera? She must have been laughing her head off knowing she was going to make sure the tabloids got a hold it and get a nice paycheck for it. Why oh why do celebrities (as minor or major as they are) forget that they will always be targets for some people? Micheal Jackson had to know people would have a problem with him sharing his bed with kids, whether it was truly innocent about it or not. Even if all was above board, I would not let my child share her bed with an older strange man ever. So Den thought that the cyber-babe was so into him that she would keep the photos to herself. as horrible as it is for people to take advantage of other people, sometimes these celebs get what they deserve for not using their heads.
    He's apologised for it and admitted that he made a mistake but I don't think it's at all fair to compare Den to Leslie.

Thread Information