Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: who would make a nice couple (that arn't all ready?)

Quote Originally Posted by emma_strange
    I reckon Shelly and Martin, not quite sure why though
    That would be good, they would make a good couple. I don't like Charlie, I know I'm not supposed to like him, being a corrie baddie, but I didn't like him from the start when he was being nice to Shelly. Have you ever noticed how he always licks his lips before having a drink of beer? It's really annoying, he's acting having a drink rather than just having a drink.

I think Shelley and Ciaran definately, Ciaran should save her from Charlie's cruel arms! Hehe. Also I agree that Blanche and Norris. And I think Frankie and Jason should have an affair.

xXx
    Lisa
    xXx

I think Eileen should meet someone or maybe she could date Patrick from Street cars - he hasnt been in it for a while is he still a cast member does anyone know ?

She has already dated Patrick
    -------Soap Addict Queen --------

Quote Originally Posted by paul1967
    I think Eileen should meet someone or maybe she could date Patrick from Street cars - he hasnt been in it for a while is he still a cast member does anyone know ?
    I don't know if it's relevant or not but the actor who plays Patrick had similar personal problems to those of Jimi Harkishan but while Dev was given time to sort himself out, being a key member of the cast, Patrick the taxi driver has not really been seen! Draw your own conclusions, I could be wrong though, he's a nice enough fella. Anyway, didn't she have a fling with Patrick years ago?

I though it was janice who dated Patrick - I know Eileen knew him from previous jobs they both had but I am not sure if they dated

rita and fred
    audrey and mike
    and of course me and adam.....

Thread Information