Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trina to Die

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    i reckon Trina commits suicide and tries to frame it on Denise or Lucas. Glad shes going though she's a loony tune. at least they can get married now.
    I thought that. I guess other than killing herself in a way that incriminates one/both of them with false evidence or something, they could also be made to look guilty if they marry really quickly after she dies; a longer wait would have been involved to get a divorce even if she didn't contest it, which is unlikely. The way he reacted when he found he had that interview last week I thought that she'd agreed to a divorce or something. That wouldn't have fitted in with her scheming to get Lucas back the last time we saw her though.
    Last edited by Kim; 07-08-2009 at 17:37.

Trina's Death

Turns out she dies in the allotment with Lucas at her side. They have an arguement over being together she asks for money from him to stay away from him and Jordan as she's back on the drugs. Lucas finds her in Charlie's summer house they row she falls and lands on a rake which pierces her neck and she dies. Before she dies she tries to phone for help as Lucas leaves her when she begs for help.

He then quickly makes it look like an overdose as he injects her then throws the needle away. Found out on Digital Spy Forum.

Very painful death by the sounds of it!

It'll catch up with Lucas in end though i think, i reckon that'll be part of the xmas storyline this year or before i could be wrong. Maybe Denise will find out and keep quiet for Jordans sake but it'll definatly get out. Perhaps as him and Denise are about to get married he's found out about lettin her die, the police barge in etc.

So much for his christian beliefs if he lets her die and changes the cause of her death

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    So much for his christian beliefs if he lets her die and changes the cause of her death
    not forgetting he sleeps with her the day before after making Denise wait all this time... he is not very christian..
    Super Mod

this is the most random death, who falls on a rake and dies?!
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

Trina's Death

Ha yh exactly who does! It could happen in real life tho u never know.
    Bit of an odd way to kill her off tho, could of made her stay abit longer but i guess they didn't want to make the storyline go on for ages and drag out with a drug addiction.

Would annoy viewers, and plus she's not a big character really. She'll be forgotten within a few weeks.

has said above basicallytrina gets high on drugs seduces lucas into bed then arranges to meet trina down the allotments she tries to kiss lucas he pushes her away she falls onto r rake pierces her neck lucas walks away and lets her bleed to death its all in whats on tv mag

but im glad its going to be all over because im sick of the storyline to be honest i wish they would of run away together
    Last edited by sindydoll; 27-08-2009 at 12:16.
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

When I read about Trina telling Lucas that she'll stay away if he gives her £1,000, I thought she would use it to kill herself with an overdose and to frame Lucas for it. I think I'd prefer that; is Lucas planning on saying that she took an overdose and then conveniently fell on a rake or something?

Don't care if she dies, for me she hasn't had enough screen time to contribute as a real character so when she dies i wouldn't even be bothered, and if this is a Christmas storyline then I will be Very disappointed in EE.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by xCharleyx View Post
    Turns out she dies in the allotment with Lucas at her side. They have an arguement over being together she asks for money from him to stay away from him and Jordan as she's back on the drugs. Lucas finds her in Charlie's summer house they row she falls and lands on a rake which pierces her neck and she dies. Before she dies she tries to phone for help as Lucas leaves her when she begs for help.

He then quickly makes it look like an overdose as he injects her then throws the needle away. Found out on Digital Spy Forum.

Very painful death by the sounds of it!

It'll catch up with Lucas in end though i think, i reckon that'll be part of the xmas storyline this year or before i could be wrong. Maybe Denise will find out and keep quiet for Jordans sake but it'll definatly get out. Perhaps as him and Denise are about to get married he's found out about lettin her die, the police barge in etc.

I just do not understand how the SUMMER HOUSE would go unattended..Charlie was quite an avid gardener..And you would think there were loads of people on the allotment,, again EE needs a reality check again

I think Lucas will be eat up with guilt and CONFESS... poor Denise, can not seem to find a DECENT man

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JustJodi For This Useful Post:

parkerman (06-09-2009)

Thread Information