Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Casualty Spoilers 1 August 09

Casualty Spoilers 1 August 09

Saturday 1 August
    8.50-9.40pm BBC ONE
    www.bbc.co.uk/casualty

After the devastating coach crash last week, the Emergency Department (ED) team are brought together to deal with an influx of casualties, in the final episode of a two-part story for the medical drama – which concludes this current series. Even Jordan puts aside his own troubles to help treat the victims – much to Henry's disapproval.

Distraught after telling the police of Curtis's whereabouts, Alice has a change of heart and refuses to tell DI Moreland where Curtis is going. Instead, she uses Jeff to help contact him. They meet, and Alice admits Curtis was right – they do need to run. Horrified at seeing the change in Alice, and not wanting this to be the way she has to live her life, Curtis makes a big decision and hands himself in to the police.

On what was meant to be the happiest day of her life, a distraught Alice returns to the ED, alone, to find Cathy Malone being treated in resus and her son, Ryan, suffering a critical stab wound. Big Mac helps her put two and two together, and Alice makes a heartfelt plea to Cathy to tell her what happened.

Cathy's loyalty is pushed to the limit and her surviving son, Callum, brings his crew into the ED – only to find out that his mother has turned him in. He reacts violently and a riot ensues. He grabs Alice and takes her hostage. Will Curtis be able to save her?

Meanwhile, Jordan foregoes any goodbye drinks and fond farewells and makes a discreet exit from the hospital – leaving the department he has worked so hard for behind him. He heads off to start the next chapter of his life – not sure how long he has left, or what the future holds.

Adam is Jordan's natural successor, and this is what Jordan has always wanted – to leave the ED in Adam's hands – but will the hospital hierarchy decide he has what it takes?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

matt1378 (18-07-2009), pretty65 (16-07-2009), tammyy2j (16-07-2009)

Ok apart from the Jordan stuff, this sounds well a bit dull

Is that Nick Jordan's exit?

Its a bit of a rubbish exit if it is.

Any episode with Curtis is boring. He's like the Faye of Casualty.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to StarsOfCCTV For This Useful Post:

Abigail (16-07-2009)

I thought he might have the operation that will be successful and he will stahy on Ha ha, Curtis being the Faye of Casualty )

Thats so true!

Yet again no mention of Ruth and Jay!
    I will be sooooo upset if they don't round off this story with them properly... every week i am waiting for it!

Quote Originally Posted by StarsOfCCTV View Post
    Its a bit of a rubbish exit if it is.

Any episode with Curtis is boring. He's like the Faye of Casualty.
    She was one of the main reasons why I stopped watching Holby, along with Kyla.

I hope this is the last we see of Curtis. Shame about Nick though, he deserves a lot better than this.

So dull. I was hoping for something a lot better for a final episode.
    I hope this is the end of the Alice and Curtis rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by pretty65 View Post
    Yet again no mention of Ruth and Jay!
    I will be sooooo upset if they don't round off this story with them properly... every week i am waiting for it!
    I know same here ! Im so annoyed

Thread Information