Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SBBB Re-Arranged (Please Read)

its a shame its not going ahead as i was looking forward to it. though i know that it must take a lot of hard work for it to go ahead and i hope it will happen in the future as i know youve already put a lot of effort into this one already and it will be a shame if it goes to waste
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to di marco For This Useful Post:

Bryan (17-07-2009)

Just out of curiousity and sorry to be a pain by asking this, but if you are thinking of giving this another go, when do you might give it a try? Or do you not know and just want to give it more time?

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Just out of curiousity and sorry to be a pain by asking this, but if you are thinking of giving this another go, when do you might give it a try? Or do you not know and just want to give it more time?
    to be honest, with me going into my final year at uni, and having a boyfriend, i honestly cant say that i can commit myself to run it anytime before next summer.

whether or not anyone else wants to take charge, thats up to them, it's all planned, and it's all set up, it's just a case of wether members can do it or not, what with people going to uni etc. and i needed to find a couple of replacments

anyway if anyone does want to run it, im happy to hand over the reigns, just drop me a PM

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    to be honest, with me going into my final year at uni, and having a boyfriend, i honestly cant say that i can commit myself to run it anytime before next summer.

whether or not anyone else wants to take charge, thats up to them, it's all planned, and it's all set up, it's just a case of wether members can do it or not, what with people going to uni etc. and i needed to find a couple of replacments

anyway if anyone does want to run it, im happy to hand over the reigns, just drop me a PM

aww i was thinking about this the other day too, shame it cant come back soon i was looking forward to dusting off my beryl hat

I was really looking forward to it too I always do

I was just curious cos well Im off to Uni this time and I probably will be able to do it, its just sorting out my internet and stuff

I'm busy at work at the moment with the start of a new term, which is why I'm not on much during the day, but I'm free at night & weekends I don't mind helping out with tasks and stuff.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

So it won't be rescheduled?

Quote Originally Posted by Hannelene View Post
    So it won't be rescheduled?
    as i say, unless someone else wants to take charge (which im more than happy with if someone wanted to) I wont be able to run it until next summer due to other commitments.

I would offer but I have my work for my Open Uni degree

You see I wouldnt mind giving it a go and stuff its just when that would be a problem

Thread Information