Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SBBB Re-Arranged (Please Read)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

SBBB Re-Arranged (Please Read)

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news folks but we've had to cancel this year's Soapboards Big Brother.

Various reasons for this, firstly one member had to drop out, secondly i cant get cover when i go on holiday next week, thirdly some members havent responded to pms i sent, and fourth of all i'm not sure i have the time to commit to the project anymore.

I would have dedicated the time if all other factors had gone in the favour of SBBB, but at this current moment in time it would be impossible for it to run smoothly and start this friday.

I'm sure it will go ahead at some point in the future, wherever it's with me and Debs at the helm or not.

It's not the end of SBBB, it's just that this current one wont be happeneing when we expected it to.

Sorry guys.

Bryan that's a shame after all the hard work you, Debs and crew have put into bringing us every funny and entertain SBBB. Hopefully it will return in the not to distant future.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Bryan (15-07-2009)

I concur with Kath, thank you for all your efforts from all of you involved in setting this up and hopefully it will return soon.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Bryan (15-07-2009)

Hopefully it return soon. I'm in middle of moving so wont have internet for a few weeks. Only just got house so its all happened quickly. Hopefully Bry will bring it back soooon

Ah I was looking forward to Big Gob..

Bry and Debs I really appreciate the hard working and effort you put into this every time and I am sorry this one is not going ahead as planned .. Thank you both
    Super Mod

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Bryan (15-07-2009)

Whilst not taking part (due to work commitments), I love reading all that goes on. I also appreciate all the hard work that must go into it, so you thank very much for that and look forward to it starting again when things have calmed down for everyone.

Debs I am also in the middle of moving house so understand the STRESS, apparently if we take it easy, we will look back on this and laugh??? Well that what everyone is telling me!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to moonstorm For This Useful Post:

Bryan (15-07-2009)

ok guys so we're going to give it another go, hopefully this time we can get better co-operation between members who want to take part.

i've PMed all the members who said they wanted to take part to see if they are still interested

if anyone else wants to take part, now is the time to let me know, drop me a d PM and i'll be happy to have you on board.

we're thinking of doing it around late october/November time. this could change though depending on people's plans, but we're aiming for around then.

hopefully we can get enough interest to get it off the ground. would be great to have another SBBB before the end of the year!

i've sent PMs to all the members who said they wanted to take part, but not got many replies back! can you all get back to me, and let me know either way!

i only have 6/12 members saying they want to take part atm, i need another 6 before this can get off the ground

if any member is interested in taking part that hasnt already told me, please send me a PM so i can add you to the list

im determined to get another soapboards big brother up and running next year! easter or maybe summer! Come on guys, it's great fun, you know you all want to! x
    Last edited by Bryan; 31-12-2009 at 15:50.

Come on guys if your interested or even just not sure give it a go, send Bryan a PM letting him know! Its great fun believe me and you donr have to be there 24/7 just try your best to be on every night when the real action happens!
    Last edited by Abbie; 31-12-2009 at 16:01.

Thread Information