Page 460 of 505 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462470 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 5047

Thread: How was your day?

Quote Originally Posted by CornishBabe
    Chocolate biscuits always help me to revise.
    Really? How? I think I might try hehe

yeh if you take them with you to whever you are revising it stops you going off every two seconds to get food. plus they have chocolate

Lol, yeah I suppose it does work hehe, I'm gonna try that - so much for no chocolate!

Quote Originally Posted by feelingyellow
    Good luck with your science! Just keep revising and maybe it will work! It doesn't for me, but maybe that's cos I take breaks in between, 3 hour breaks!
    Tell me about it. My teachers just keep giving us tests, doesn't exactly give us much time to revise and I have to do more revision than everyone else in my class anyway. I've had a History, French, and Macbeth test in the last few days, am sick of revision at the moment and I have a science test on thursday. Another 7b, don't think so .

So glad i have done all my exams- but Good luck to everyone who is taking Exams

My day has been okay - just had some Rain and the rabbit did not want to go home

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    yeh so do i, i really dont want them back lol!
    I've got my History test results tomorrow, and I don't want them either, probably because the last time I had an assesment, I went from a level 7+ doen to a 5.

Phew! We didn't get the history results but it was still a really bad day. I've had enough of getting picked on and the school doing nothing, I don't want to go until they sort it out.

aww i hope you feel better Kim.

I had a pretty funny day, law was so funny we just all took the mick out of this guy who makes up so much rubbish. the teacher was just laughing at him and he was getting all wound up.

hope you feel better Kim, dont let people at school get you down.

Well things have been a little stressful for me the last couple of days - found out I am going through the menopause (I've only just turned 30!), my sister wants to move out of my mums house where we are both living, as she wants her fiance to move in and hubby today announced he wants a divorce! Was going to try and sleep because my nights start tonight and I am on a very busy trauma ward.

I keep telling myself to hold my head up, keep breathing and smile.......it kinda works

more rain and it was the wet type aswell. grrr it makes me so angry! but the teachers have stopped setting us homework so that is good. just means i got to be bothered to revise

Thread Information